Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-08-2002, 03:42 PM   #1
boukali
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ok here's my problem.I have reached the place where Martins spirit is
but he doesn't give me the dominus cause i dont have the helm of sanity.I went back to trynton to get the helm but no a chance.
So i am asking is there any way to get it now?If not can i find
a object editor or something like that to createone.......so that
i can finish th f...... game
boukali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2002, 04:35 PM   #2
Pyrates
Drow Warrior

Hi Boukali!

The quest for this helm is a little bit longer, here is how to start it:

Spoiler

In Trynton, you have to find the Zuzu Petals (sorry, can't remember where to find them, in some kind of garden on a tree, I believe...) and by the mystery potion from Fuzzfass (ask him about 7th bough). Then go to the 7th bough, use the Petals and the Potion. The Shaman will appear and tell you what to do...

If you want to know more... well, just ask, I didn't want to spoil the whole thing.

Never forget your towel, cheers
Philipp
Old 02-08-2002, 06:16 PM   #3
Nightowl2
Galvatron

Since you made it all the way to Martin, there's no point in keeping you in suspense here.

You need the idol from Marten's Bluff. That goes in front of the Shaman's house in Trynton (on the pedestal that looks something like a wedding cake). He will give you the key to the room that leads to the Helm.

I hope you have a portal set back by Marten for a quick return.

Nightowl2
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote