Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2001, 07:45 PM   #1
eddie-c
Dungeon Master

Having gone through several groups, learning each time, and getting more familiar, I've become more puzzled/frustrated at the Crypt when on the Warriors quest....

When one enters the area with asylum ghouls after swimming the water, there is a chest on a level which appears to have an arch thus a path leading to it? Yet scouring and checking/double-checking the map does not reveal a way to get to the chest. Is it there as a tease or what am I missing?

Also, just before the grate which one swims down to get to the tombs, there is a room which has a couple of hanging skeletons and some chains on the wall - and a button. Can anyone tell me what the button *does*, if anything? Again, I've pressed it/left it alone, gone all the way back and found nothing 'obvious' - both of these are driving me out of my mind.

thanks in advance.
eddie-c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2001, 08:50 PM   #2
Tananda
Elminster

Welcome to the forum, Eddie-c!

This button opens a secret passage leading to the couple of chests (and I believe one of those chests is that very chest you've seen). The passage is rather narrow and should appear on the map when you're standing near its enter. If you already have found Scabban, than you will find the passage easily - its on the way to Scabban room (actually in corridor leading there), just look at the walls closely.
Hope this helps

Good luck!

------------------
Tanda,
Assassin
White Dragoness of The Dragoons Of The Wind
Tananda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2001, 05:54 PM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, eddie-c!!!

Did you manage to find your way to the "button"???

Keep us posted!!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2001, 08:52 AM   #4
eddie-c
Dungeon Master

Yay! It worked. Many thanks.
(And yes, you *do* have to look closely at the walls - it's not very apparent at all)
eddie-c is offline   Reply With Quote