Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-19-2001, 11:30 PM   #1
Efreeti_Genie
Elite Waterdeep Guard

You know that one Vamp. wench you have to find for a Wizard quest, Mag or something like that (MagMag or something). I found the door she is BEHIND, and killed her, but what do I use on the lock? You know me, I hate to waste my time finding out. I have the Holy Whatever, but not that Unbinding Scroll (you could tell me where that is by the way). Do I return the symbol to the guy, and he'll give me something to open the door with? Or do I go get Vampirism and "Fang" the door open?
Efreeti_Genie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2001, 12:30 AM   #2
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Yep, you got it, Efreeti_G! Take the relic back to G'Ezzered Ra, and you'll get something from him (in a manner of speaking) that will open the door, among other very useful things. It's also necessary for the next leg of your journey.

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2001, 12:31 AM   #3
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

P.S. The "Scroll of Banishing" (I think that's what you mean) is in the room with Mada Mabig. You'll get it once you open the door.

-Saz
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2001, 06:30 PM   #4
Efreeti_Genie
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hey, what's the deal? When I returned and gave the Relic to him, Cet appeared and took him to "Hell.o operator..", and only the staff appeared in front of me. So where is the, wait, are you saying the Staff of Power (or whatever) will open the door? Cuz, I didn't find any key to open that door with. Is that what your saying?
Old 02-20-2001, 06:42 PM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Yes - use the STAFF on the stone face next to the door with Mada - the staff opens the door.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2001, 06:45 PM   #6
Efreeti_Genie
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ah. So it isn't a one-time use only cheap piece of !$#% like all the others... Hmm..