Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-21-2001, 02:49 PM   #1
intrique
Welcomed New User

Okey Doke,

I have made it to the stout mine, couldn't figure out the spare parts thing after I went all over the mines, finally went to the walkthough and found out where that was, was totally walking over it, so i finally was able to go down the other side of the mine... now i am back in the "lava area" and have killed the hound, but I can't find the body on the wall to get the dragon ore. Does ANYONE have any tips, tricks, hints, or out right "this is how ya do it". Any and all info would be greatly appreciated. I think I look better with hair than I would bald, and at this rate I could be bald soon. *g*

Thanks
intrique
intrique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2001, 03:20 PM   #2
Moni

Dragon Ore is found in Ore Piles, the same as the gems (using a Pick Axe on the Ore Piles).

There should be some in the area you are in if not further back towards another lava lake.
: )
Moni
Old 02-21-2001, 03:20 PM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

As you look around the room you should notice circular areas on the floor and walls that differ from the rest (you are not looking for a "body"). If you examine them you should get a prompt "Something is needed" - a pick is needed - you USE the pick on these areas. Some will deliver up nothing at all, but one, possibly two, will give you dragon ore.

Hope that helps you figure it out!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2001, 05:01 PM   #4
meow
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I had to adjust the Sharpness and tint on my monitor to see the ore piles so that may be something that you can try too.
meow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2001, 02:20 PM   #5
intrique
Welcomed New User

Thanks so much for all your help!!!

I was looking for a picture of a dragon on the wall, for the body, or something simillar. I now have the dragon ore and am trying to get heck out of this firey place. *G*

Thanks again you all rule.

Intrique
intrique is offline   Reply With Quote