Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-20-2001, 07:42 PM   #1
Steve

when should i upgrade? also, i have 2 priests. one specializes in spirit, the other in vine. i was thinking upgrading the spirit to paladin/cleric, and the vine to monk? yes?

also, you know how the whiskas get -1str, -1for, -1will. is that per level? they lose 1 str/for/will everytime they level? if so whey would you want to be anything but human?
Old 02-20-2001, 08:13 PM   #2
yakyak
Welcomed New User

Hello,
i am a new poster on this board but i wanna try to help.
about your idea for priest, it seems very good i have missed vines and was focusing on spirit and now as i don twant a ranger i am gonna keep my priest till level 18 or so before going to an elite role .
As for the malus no it s just a one way malus so he doesn t get -1 str for and will just at creation. Dont forget you can reroll your char ! you can have between 2 and 18 point to spare in skils !

Hope this help a bit

Yakyak
yakyak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2001, 08:17 PM   #3
Steve

but it seems to me that he is loosing 2 dex everytime i level him. is it just my imagination or is it really happening?
Old 02-20-2001, 08:27 PM   #4
yakyak
Welcomed New User

you are smocking too much .

seriously,
my whisk get 18 dex and agility . the only think i know that can decrease PERMANTLY your stat is when you get a bad disease. Each 5 minutes or so you will see : your str,dex,agi or whatever is reduced by 1 due to your disease. But i never lost a single point when leveling (well in fact i often get a one hit point but that s another issue lol

yakyak
yakyak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2001, 07:37 PM   #5
Pascha

Hi Steve,

look at my post in "what's your names ..." how I levelled my 5 wizz & 1 priest.

Important is to always at least reach the level you had in the last special role (when you catch up you get skill points!!!) & I would recommend not to go above level 14 until late in the game (always 250,000 exp for next level).

Have fun
Old 02-21-2001, 09:44 PM   #6
Indiglo

Steve, make sure your character isnt under anytype of spell or anything, for example, in the crypt, my character was under something (cant remember what) and after so long under the spell, he would periodically lose Stats!
Old 02-21-2001, 11:11 PM   #7
Raistlin
Manshoon

He probably has that same disease as scabben, U can get the cure by drinking from the fountain beside REpthian or by going to ur nearest friendly temple!!
Raistlin is offline   Reply With Quote