Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-21-2002, 05:43 PM   #171
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

How about me axe *raises his axe* sounds like a good idea to me, something along the lines of Oorgh's Owlbear fight, with an RP element instead of warrior beating down monster, I do think looting would be allowable by class and alignment, (ie Meegosh is a thief (bounty hunter kit) so looting everything as soon as he sees it is second nature) but only allowable if the char is alone, also it would allow the alignment part of the character to mean something. ie lawful good would do their darndest to ensure everyone got a fair shake, while neutral evil would do anything to get as much for themselves

[ 08-21-2002, 05:44 PM: Message edited by: Morgeruat ]
Morgeruat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2002, 05:46 PM   #172
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

Aye yeh rascally monk, if Oorgh agrees to let ye fight with the adults ye can join us big boys, 's long as we don't have ta change yer diaper, monk-ey boy
Old 08-21-2002, 05:48 PM   #173
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

Biscuit Sissy this is a rematch between 2 skilled warriors, you need to earn your stripes before you can take on Oorg Uggh again. Maybe there are some unarmed children you can fight or something. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-21-2002, 10:57 PM   #174
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Sooooooooooooomeoooooooones dodging a reeeeeeeeeeeeeemaaaaaaaaaaatch. Very well then any one willing to pad my record so Oorg Ughh cant come up with any more excuses?

OOC:I would be down for that quest thing
caleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2002, 12:49 PM   #175
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

The Quest is a GREAT idea, Morgan! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

I've been wanting to do an RP-style game anyway. It will be much easier for me, as I won't have to wait for tactics, do all the rolling, AND ALL THE WRITING!!! {rubs wrists and hands}.

As soon as the current list of fights is completed, we can begin.

Two of the fights are ready to go now...unfortunately, I've got a new computer system and I've had to reload some of my old software (including BG 1&2)....which naturally means that I've had to try the games out to see how they work on my new, FASTER machine.....

In other words, I've become hooked on BG1 again. My BGII won't install because of CD#2 keeps getting physically stuck in the drive. If anybody has a copy they would like to sell, I'm interested (especially the Collector's Edition). But I'm hoping to be able to just e-mail the files off my old system and copy them onto my new one (the old system is now at my parents house).

Uh...right....well anyway, I'll start working on the RP thread and try to get these fights done quickly too.
Cerek the Barbaric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2002, 01:24 PM   #176
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Morgan_Corbesant:
so, is anyone up to challenge Dravin Kyoto?! i hear knuckles is a good team-mate to have (from what Morgan told me). Im waiting to slay this weak fool by the name of bacardi, but after that, im game. any takers?! how about Oorg Uggh, is he willing to do battle? i await the answers........... [img]graemlins/ninja.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/chaos.gif[/img]
Earn some scars in the arena, pup, and we can talk about a possible partnership, eventually.

[ 08-22-2002, 01:25 PM: Message edited by: Morgeruat ]
Old 08-23-2002, 01:03 AM   #177
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

pup?! i take it YOU wish to challenge me you smelly dwarf? if so, you have yourself a battle!!!
Morgan_Corbesant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2002, 12:06 PM   #178
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

yeh have to earn some scars before ye get the privelege of being beaten soundly by me, yer lucky yer not a pansie elf, or an orc-kin, I'd have had to split yeh from stem to stern for that. Now GIT before I decide to sharpen me axe on yer nose ye gnomish impersonator

[ 08-23-2002, 04:48 PM: Message edited by: Morgeruat ]
Old 08-23-2002, 08:16 PM   #179
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

OOC: I already have more fights than anymoe else so im going to be accepting challenges more sparingly until people are caught up. I know I get challenged alot and thats cool, but I really want everyone to participate in this and enjoy it as much as I do, It just seems to me that If I accept every challenge we will be leaving people out who would also like to participate. So think about your challenges more and challenge a variety of players, just so everyone can enjoy this great thread that Cerek has provided for us. Also if I reject a fight its nothing personal and it doesn't mean I wont accept another challenge from you in the future, I'de just like to get people with less fights more involved. Hope everyone is cool with that. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-23-2002, 11:19 PM   #180
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

ditto (nothing personal Morgan's alter ego, I'd just like to see you fight, get some more experience than having one pending fight, also as reigning champion of the arena i do have a certain image to uphold... ok so what if th image is of a rainbow painted dwarf no one is foolhardy enough to go within 30' of, let alone drink with).