Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-29-2002, 02:27 AM   #111
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

"attention combatants", Morgan announced. "After much contemplation, i have decided that i must leave this arena of great warriors. in my time here, i have seen victory, and i have seen defeat. i have made friends, and i have made enemies. however, i must continue on my way, to finish the quest that has been laid before me. i may return at a later date, but for the time being, it is time for me to go.i will not be competeing in the battle royale, and wish you all the best of luck. Mortilas, may Correlon watch over you brother. goodbye all, and good luck!!!" with that, Morgan gathered up his things, and left. it was to be a long and hard road, and he needed to get going, to complete it, and return to the arena in the not so near future.......

OOC> sorry guys. im looking toward greater goals at the moment. i will hopefully be returning with a new character to play. if not, then its been fun, and i will occationally step in and say hello. thanks again.

oh, and if someone sees a problem with my spelling, as in SPELLING, not punctuation, please feel free to correct me. im trying to better my grammar and spelling at the moment. i know i dont use apostrophy's, capitals, and the like, but that is just to save time. thanks again.

[ 07-29-2002, 02:28 AM: Message edited by: Morgan_Corbesant ]
Morgan_Corbesant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2002, 12:03 PM   #112
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

as Morgan leaves, he nods to Cerek and thanks him. not long after he is gone, a new combatant comes into the bar. He is a human male dressed all in black, and has short spikey black hair. His eyes shine a bright emerald color as he steps into the light. He is tall, standing 6'4", and weighs about 225 lbs. he is muscular, yet graceful, and on his back in its sheath is a curved blade that is unknown here in the west. He wears no armor, and has an air of confidence about him. "Good evening all. My name is Dravin Kyoto. I am a warrior from far to the east, in a land known as Kara-Tur. I have come to test my skill here in the west, and to live out my life in a new place. I heard of the "Octagon" and here i am. I am looking forward to my first battle, and will accept it from any of you. I have heard of this "Battle Royale" and am sorry that i may not participate. Maybe one of the newer combatants would like to do battle, so we can get the hang of it, if not a veteran is good too. Again, I thank you Cerek the Barbaric for allowing me this opportunity. Morgan told me of a couple of warriors that he was working with, and would like me to fill in for him in the future. My blade is yours if you are those two warriors. I will see you all in battle soon, I am sure. He then bows, and takes a seat. [img]graemlins/ninja.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/chaos.gif[/img]
Old 07-29-2002, 02:22 PM   #113
VulcanRider
Lord Soth

Bacardi re-enters the bar. He signals the barman to bring food & ale, then takes a seat. As he places a heaping plate on the table, the barman nods toward Kyoto and says "Have ye met our newest combatant? Seeking fame & glory, just like you."

Bacardi stares at the newcomer for a moment, then asks "You come to fight in Octagon?" Kyoto nods. "Good," Bacardi continues, "for I too am new here. You will be my first victory. Do you accept?"

-----
Help feed animals in shelters with just a mouse click at The Animal Rescue Site !!
VulcanRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2002, 03:19 PM   #114
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

" I do except good sir. and I will gladly give you a lesson in proper grammar after i slay you!!" Cerek, ill send you my tactics as soon as i get my hp's, stats, etc.

[ 07-29-2002, 05:29 PM: Message edited by: Morgan_Corbesant ]
Old 07-30-2002, 03:10 PM   #115
Elif Godson
Dracolich

ooc> I cant believe I lost to tha smelly half orc again
And I whopped im good to.
WOW that was tuff one good job Az. and ouch
IC> mmm a grand battle, some gnome lover's may be scared and those pansy elf's will be awl parfumed up, ha you will all fall before Ulgash.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Elif Godson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2002, 04:37 PM   #116
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by caleb:
"Is there a talking ant in here...oh wait there you are at my knee caps little one. You do know that ink was 30 percent urine right?"

Caleb then threw the rest of the ink behind him and hears it splash on someone.

OOC:I think Deathkiller is still on vacation.
That would explain why it tasted better than when I was kissin yer mother, about 20 years ago, made me sick to my stomach, taught me to never kiss an inbred wanna-be elfling again, and just between you and me, there's a reason she likes her men short *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*
Morgeruat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2002, 04:48 PM   #117
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Cerek, I've PM'ed You My Tactics For The Next Fight!
Old 07-31-2002, 02:25 AM   #118
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

i see there are alot of arrogant bastards in here that i will have to humble. not to worry, the humility is coming soon, and i shall be its bringer. [img]graemlins/ninja.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/chaos.gif[/img]
Old 07-31-2002, 04:36 PM   #119
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

OOC: I can't wait for the battle royal it should be a good time. Everyone who hasn't send your tactics to Cerek ASAP [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-31-2002, 07:18 PM   #120
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

BATTLE ROYAL UPDATE

Everyone has chosen their item for the fight....and I have received tactics from almost all the players. I expect the rest of the tactics will be PM'ed to me tonight or tomorrow.

I'm sorry to see Morgan choose to leave, since this was his suggestion, but I wish his Bladesinger luck on his quest and welcome our new kensai fighter to the Octagon.

I STILL haven't heard from Deathkiller. I can only assume that he IS still on vacation and away from a PC. I do know that he Posted some messages in GD AFTER I had announced plans for the BATTLE ROYAL, but he may not have seen them in time. I may issue his character an arbitrary item and run him myself, or he may be "unavoidably detained" and missed the BATTLE completely. Most likely, I will run him myself.

So that's where things stand as of now. I still plan to run the fight this Friday and will try to post the results this before the weekend is out.

It is going to be a LOT of fun....and I'm really looking forward to it.
Cerek the Barbaric is offline   Reply With Quote