Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-18-2002, 01:26 PM   #71
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

OOC>>> I got them, and (hope this doesn't get me clubbed) Spree looks so pretty and sweet! By the way, it's like 1.30 am... what am I doing here?! [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img] Hrm, looks like I'll have to leave just when things are heating up [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Have fun, everyone, and see you in a few hours' time!! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
mistral4543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2002, 02:05 PM   #72
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

(ooc: Spree, did you get my reply email?)
"Sure, I'll help!" I answer. But when told to sweep, I begrudgingly pick up a broom and begin, working rather slowly as there's little motivation. I smile at Anaquei whenever we're both facing each other, but other than that I'm completely absorbed in the task.
SSJ4Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2002, 02:44 PM   #73
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Quote:
Originally posted by mistral4543:
OOC>>> I got them, and (hope this doesn't get me clubbed) Spree looks so pretty and sweet!
ooc: Pretty and sweet...? Wheeeeeeee!!! ~Hugs Mistral until her eyes pop out.~ *Ahem* Sorry... I'm used to scrawny and sarcastic... So it's uh... Kind of nice to hear.

[img]tongue.gif[/img] And yes Sephi, I got your e-mail. You sly devil you... You like my braces. [img]smile.gif[/img] I'm gonna e-mail you back after this.

Anaquei
~After a while Aoln called out.~ "Okay! That's good for now, get over here!" ~You and Anaquei obediently filed in front of the bar. Aoln continued.~ "We've got to get this place decorated now. Ana, you can set the tables, and Lorath... You're tall, so you can hang the streamers. I'm going to be in the kitchen if you need me." ~He glared at Anaquei before retreating.~ "Don't get into trouble!" ~Anaquei nodded, smirking at you.~ "Oh don't worry, we won't!" ~Aoln rolled his eyes.~ "Yeah right..." ~Then dashed into the kitchen.~
Killing Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2002, 02:49 PM   #74
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

"Oh don't worry, we'll get the job done," I told him, grinning. Immediately I set about, hanging up the streamers in pretty much anywhere that looked like it needed one. Every once in awhile though, I 'accidentally' dropped one so that I could bend down and pick it up, then kiss Anaquei on my way back up, if only briefly. Before too long I was nearly finished, and I had just two more to put up, but to me it seemed like there were no places that needed one so I just stood around confused.
Old 05-18-2002, 08:58 PM   #75
mistral4543

Quote:
Originally posted by Killing Spree:
ooc: Pretty and sweet...? Wheeeeeeee!!! ~Hugs Mistral until her eyes pop out.~ *Ahem* Sorry... I'm used to scrawny and sarcastic... So it's uh... Kind of nice to hear.
OOC>>> ~ Groping in the darkness ~ "Where are those darn eyeballs?" ~ Staggers forward ~ "Yoohoo! Where are you, my sweeties?" ~ Stiffening at the touch of a warm hand ~ "Who goes there?" ~ Then smiles briefly at the sound of Larry's voice ~ "You've found them for me? Why, thank you..." ~ With one swift movement, she shoves the eyeballs back into her sockets and begins ranting ~ "Where have you been all day? Hurry up, we're all waiting for you!!" [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-20-2002, 09:39 PM   #76
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OOC>>>Oops! How did I let this slip by! I need to be punished, I suppose...tee-hee!

Daniel Silverfall

Daniel had been walking for a long time, and now the hill he was climbing was probably going to get the best of him. Finally making it to the top, he collapsed, happy as ever to finally have some level ground to tread on. Looking up from his ridiculous position, not only was he a bit surprised to see a katana glowing and floating in the air at him, but the people he had been anxious to meet up with were there, staring at him in odd amusement. All he could say was...
"uh oh..."
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2002, 09:53 PM   #77
mistral4543

OOC>>> Bad Larry!! You have committed a grievous sin... you delayed the plot of the best RPG in the forum. How could you?! [img]graemlins/troutslap.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-20-2002, 10:24 PM   #78
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

ooc: C'mon, let's keep it going! I want to get back to kissing with Spree! Woops, did I say that? [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img] I meant that Lorath wanted to get back with Anaquei. Yeah, that's what I meant...
Old 05-20-2002, 11:03 PM   #79
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
ooc: C'mon, let's keep it going! I want to get back to kissing with Spree! Woops, did I say that? [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img] I meant that Lorath wanted to get back with Anaquei. Yeah, that's what I meant...
ooc: I NEED to study!! ~Grumbles and messes with his hair.~ Cocoa puff! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

OK folks, I REALLY can't play tonight. But I will be able to tommorow I believe! ~Sighs~ Just for another two days! Then I'll be done with finals!

[img]smile.gif[/img] And with the academic aid of our good friend Sephi, I think I shall do fairly well. ( [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] I'm inflating his ego and giving him too much credit, but that's OK!) He did help me kick into gear and nip those counties in the bum.

Speaking of Larry! You're a bad, bad, naughty bumbling ranger! And we've but one punishment in the castle Anthrax!

OK! Nighty night ya'll!
Hugs Mistral gently, so as not to provoke eyeballs.
Gives Larry a swift kick to the posterior (Smirk!)
Smooches Sephi publically just to inflate his already bulging ego. (Don't worry Pyro-Bunny! The albino oompa-loompa won't have any nasty thoughts about you!)
Killing Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2002, 11:11 PM   #80
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Killing Spree:
quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
ooc: I NEED to study!! ~Grumbles and messes with his hair.~ Cocoa puff! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

OK folks, I REALLY can't play tonight. But I will be able to tommorow I believe! ~Sighs~ Just for another two days! Then I'll be done with finals!

[img]smile.gif[/img] And with the academic aid of our good friend Sephi, I think I shall do fairly well. ( [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] I'm inflating his ego and giving him too much credit, but that's OK!) He did help me kick into gear and nip those counties in the bum.

Speaking of Larry! You're a bad, bad, naughty bumbling ranger! And we've but one punishment in the castle Anthrax!

OK! Nighty night ya'll!
Hugs Mistral gently, so as not to provoke eyeballs.
Gives Larry a swift kick to the posterior (Smirk!)
Smooches Sephi publically just to inflate his already bulging ego. (Don't worry Pyro-Bunny! The albino oompa-loompa won't have any nasty thoughts about you!)
[/QUOTE]ooc: G'night, wonderful Spree! SMOOCHES back, even if it was just to inflate his ego! (I'll bet you just confused everyone reading this thread, especially with the albino oompa-loompa. [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) Don't worry, I won't be cruel enough to call you by your nickname. I think the others would be too tempted to use it if they should learn it.

[ 05-20-2002, 11:12 PM: Message edited by: SSJ4Sephiroth ]