Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-11-2002, 11:28 PM   #31
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

His jaw dropped at the sight before him, his voice a mere whisper ~ "By all that is mighty and good..." ~ Blinking several times ~ "... how did you do that?" ~ Then turned to see the fatigued half-elf, his eyes darkening considerably ~ "Cyrus, I... I don't know what to say.... except, thank you." ~ Choking on his words, he could not continue. Instead, he reached out with his left arm and gripped the right of his friend firmly, his hand slightly trembling with emotion.
mistral4543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2002, 08:15 AM   #32
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

"Er, hi, I'm Lorath," I introduced myself. "Seems like you two have already met though." I smile and take Anaquei under my arm once more. "Tell me, who are you to interrupt our liesurely walk through the forest? Obviously her friend, but not one I've met before." I brush a few strands of golden hair out of her face and look into her bright green eyes with a sense of serenity in mine. Quickly I dismiss a few ideas I was brewing, as there was someone else present...
SSJ4Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2002, 05:01 PM   #33
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Cyrus Nightblade
~Cyrus grinned weakly, clutching his friend's hand.~ "Oh come on Aragorn, don't get all mushy on me! I'm sick enough as it is!" ~A placid expression on his face, Cyrus managed another hoarse croak.~ "Really, it was nothing. I'm happy I could help." ~He looked to Fantine with a widened smile.~ "And all is well if you are well!" ~He paused, then added with comic anxiety.~ "You are well right?!"

Anaquei Stormwhisper & Illuna Ravenwood
~The spritely younger elf chimed, offering a wide sweet grin.~ "Well I'm Illuna Ravenwood!" ~Her emerald eyes glimmered mischievously as she boasted.~ "And you're walking with my Ana!" ~Anaquei interrupted with a firm look.~ "Well you're going to have to learn to share, little cousin!" ~Illuna scowled at Anaquei.~ "Oh stop calling me little! I'm a hundred and two and I'm taller than you!" ~Anaquei rolled her eyes.~ "You're only a hundred and you're only an inch taller. NOW... Stop this foolishness and let us go." ~Illuna stood stubbornly.~ "I want to come with!" ~Anaquei's eyes narrowed.~ "Illuna, please! Would you want me following you around if you were talking to a man?" ~Illuna gave a disgusted look.~ "I don't like boys! You know that!" ~Anaquei sighed.~ "Well, yes! You don't like boys! Why do you want to walk with me and Lorath then?" ~Illuna persisted.~ "Because! I just want to! OK?! It's a free forest!" ~Anaquei finally gave in with a shrug.~ "Well fine, Illuna. You can walk with us." ~She smirked.~ "But I'm afraid I'll be horrendous company today." ~Anaquei smirked, looking at you from the corner of her eye.~ "It's terribly hard to kiss and talk at the same time." ~Illuna looked completely appalled.~ "Eeeeewww!" ~She rolled her tongue in disgust.~ "I don't care how cute he is, that's just gross! You're going to traumatize all the animals!" ~Anaquei looked thoughtfully at a nearby tree.~ "Yeah, I guess that is a concern... Say! Why don't you shape-shift into a rabbit? Then we can start with you! Come 'ere Lorath!" ~Anaquei turned to you with a smirk, puckering her lips. Illuna cried out, dashing the opposite way through the forest.~ "Ewwwwwwwwww!!" ~When Illuna was out of sight, Anaquei started laughing hysterically, putting one hand on your shoulder for support.~ "Oh that was great! Did you see the look on her face? Ahhhaaa!"

[ 05-13-2002, 05:03 PM: Message edited by: Killing Spree ]
Killing Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2002, 05:37 PM   #34
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

I was laughing pretty hard too, and I had to lean on a tree for support. "Wow, I never knew she could run so fast!" I exclaim when Illuna takes off. "Can she make that face again? I wanna make a portrait of it!" When we had both calmed down though, I took Anaquei's chin in my hand and our eyes met. "I'd still like to cash in on that offer, though." I see that Anaquei's a bit bewildered, so I verify what I mean. Slowly I lean in and our lips meet, softly at first, but more firm after a few seconds.

[ 05-13-2002, 05:49 PM: Message edited by: SSJ4Sephiroth ]
Old 05-13-2002, 07:43 PM   #35
mistral4543

The serene smile on Fantine's face spoke for itself ~ "Couldn't feel better, Cyrus." ~ She spoke unhurriedly, her glittering eyes fixed on his pale face ~ "I would say 'thank you', but I fear that would only cause you to cringe further." Behind her, she heard Aragorn's chuckle and a flush spread over her cheeks, halting only as she sensed some tension between the lady-warrior and the half-elf. Clearing her throat, she added ~ "Won't you join us to our camp, Cyrus? I do think you'd benefit from some rest after your rescue operation."

"Indeed." ~ Aragorn now joined in crisply ~ "You wouldn't insult me by refusing to let me play the humble host, would you?" ~ Infinitely glad of Fantine's easy ways ~ If only Ursula were half as skilled as her in her social etiquette... ~ But it was not fair to think of such uncharitable thoughts. Already he felt her burning gaze upon his back and he stepped forward, swinging his left arm around Cyrus' neck ~ "Shall we?" ~ And gestured broadly towards the direction of the camp.

[ 05-13-2002, 07:48 PM: Message edited by: mistral4543 ]
Old 05-13-2002, 08:15 PM   #36
mistral4543

But before the group of four even took a further step, a blinding light had engulfed them. As all members sought to blot out the brilliance of the rays, they heard girlish giggling in the background.

"Enjoy your little trip, O mighty honourable knight!" ~ The teasing tone shot an arrow through Aragorn's heart ~ That voice! It's her again! How the devil could she have known... ~ The laughter grew softer and softer, till it was no more. Around him, he heard oaths of surprise and now he blinked his eyes open, his own jaws dropping a second time for the day.

They were at the entrance of the camp, even the bewildered horse.

"You know that person, Aragorn." ~ Ursula was watching his reaction too closely for comfort ~ "She brought us here, because of you." ~ Two factual statements he could not deny; but then, why in the heavens should he? He had nothing to hide! Finding himself bristling with annoyance, he nodded, his facial muscles quite tense.

"Whoever you are, thank you." ~ Fantine whispered softly, glancing around almost helplessly ~ "That was a teleport field spell..." ~ Her voice wistful ~ "I really ought to beef up my spell list."

"Everyone alright so far?" ~ Aragorn drew a deep breath, then motioned for all to follow him ~ "Let's do the talking where we're safe - in my tent."
Old 05-13-2002, 10:15 PM   #37
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Anaquei
(ooc: Awwwwwwwwwww... Hee hee...)
~A surprised shiver initially ran down Anaquei's backbone, but after a moment she relaxed. She closed her sage eyes. As you grew more zealous, she wrapped her arms around your neck, tracing the nape of your neck and sending shockwaves down your spine. After what seemed like a too-short eternity, Anaquei recoiled and rested her head on your chest. She looked up at you with round, content green eyes.~ "I guess it's a good thing Illuna ran while she still could, hmm?" ~She smiled, hugging you around the waist.~

Cyrus
~Cyrus nodded and followed into the tent, silently picking at his new-found wounds. He sat down in the corner, folding one leg up to his chest and letting the other one sprawl. After a moment he hissed and looked up at his friend.~ "Aragorn? Do you happen to have some bandages?" ~His weak grin turned to an involuntary grimace.~ "A few of these are going to need stitches... At least until I can get back to the elves." ~He cowered as the ladies entered the tent, trying to hide the greusome wounds. Don't want to get anybody sick!~
Killing Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2002, 10:41 PM   #38
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

"Yes, I'm sure she just would have DIED if she had seen that!" I put my arm gently over her head and place my hand on her shoulder, and slowly I pull her away from me and resume walking side-by-side with her. "Tell me, what else has happened in this sleepy town? Surely my return isn't the most exciting thing that's happened in the last cycle!"
Old 05-13-2002, 10:46 PM   #39
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Daniel Silverfall

He pulled his cloak about him a little tighter. It had been two weeks since he left his home and his fiancče. The Autumn had fast approached this season, and Winter was already around the corner. He would have to make it back home befroe Spring in time to start his seeds in the ground. Yet, he was now doing what he loved. Out on an adventuer, seeking fame, glory, dragons, honor...everything was now his to realize and make happen. He had been sleeping on the ground for the past two weeks. He was used to it. For years, he had been travelling here and there...but neer had Daniel Silverfall ventured so far North before. This would be a new adventure in weird lands where it took much effort to even stay alive. He was ready for it. Whether foolishness or bravery, he was ready. Onward he marched, whistling a tune that he'd picked up somewhere before.

OOC>>>Spree...Did you ever get that PM message from me about this???

[ 05-13-2002, 10:46 PM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2002, 10:56 PM   #40
mistral4543

Relenting a little at the sight of the wounds, Ursula turned to rummage through the medical supplies, her nimble fingers deftly picking out the bandages, thread and needle. Tossing them at Fantine, she spoke somewhat coldly ~ "Take them." ~ She turned to face the wall, her wretchedness gnawing at every muscle of her taut body. Giving an impatient hiss, she began to tidy up the room, ignoring the ludicrousness of the situation.

Fantine's eyes widened, then she crossed over to the half-elf, sounding a little embarassed ~ "Come, let me help you dress the wounds, Cyrus." ~ She knew she sounded doubtful, in fact she felt like gagging ~ The blood... ughh... ~ Never had she seen so many gaping open wounds as to render her nauseous. Her fingers trembled as they held the supplies, reaching towards Cyrus' injuries.

"Let me, Fantine." ~ He strode forward, crouched down, then began to administer the stitching and bandaging. When all was done, he leapt back to his feet and managed a weak smile ~ "I take it we'll need more time to recuperate... do you still want to talk about when we should strike again, and how?" ~ Absently running his fingers along his dark brown hair.

[ 05-13-2002, 11:02 PM: Message edited by: mistral4543 ]