Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-03-2002, 10:06 PM   #131
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Cyrus
Cyrus looked back at his squinting human companions and grinned. He unsheathed his katana and whispered to it, letting it fly through the dark air. "Incarak, sul'glin" The glowing blue blade then flitted above the heads of the the two other horses, illuminating a small radius. With a satisfied 'hmm' he directed his horse over as many logs and obstructions as he could find, looking for some sort of fun before he got himself killed.

Anaquei
Anaquei sighed and shrugged, looking around the decorated tavern. "I guess the guests'll be coming soon. Maybe another half an hour." She smiled then and wrapped an arm around Lorath's waist, her green eyes looking at him curiously. "So what exactly did you do to her? She'll probably come back, I guess... But I've never known Illuna to just run off like that...
Killing Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2002, 10:10 PM   #132
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

"Oh, well let's just say that it can often be very hard to see when I'm joking and when I'm not. Also there are some jokes that just go too far, and I don't think there's such a thing with her, instead there's just a regular joke." I hoped that my answer didn't contain many clues for Anaquei that I was actually only half-kidding, but it really didn't matter a whole lot. It was fun, and she wouldn't believe that Illuna would ever seriously attract my attention. Besides, she didn't really, I just wanted some victim-filled fun!
SSJ4Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2002, 10:17 PM   #133
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Anaquei
Anaquei shrugged and grinned. "Well alright then!" Suddenly she detatched herself from your arms and walked over to the door, peeking through the crack. She laughed, then pulled it open. "Well hello there Sulwe!" An elven woman you judged to be only slightly younger than Anaquei stepped through the threshold, a broad grin on her face. "Hey Anaquei!" She hung up her cloak cheerily, then looked to you with a raised eyebrow. "Who's your friend?"

[ 07-03-2002, 10:17 PM: Message edited by: Killing Spree ]
Old 07-03-2002, 10:20 PM   #134
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

"Oh, I'm Lorath, an adventurer native to this town but unfortunately I haven't been here in too long. Out adventuring and all, of course. If any of you ever want, by the way, I could tell you a story of one of my adventures just to help the time pass." I smiled, more at the amount of beauty in the room than at the prospect of having to tell a story.
Old 07-03-2002, 10:28 PM   #135
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Anaquei and Sulwe and a bunch of other elven chicks...
Sulwe and Anaquei both seemed excited by this prospect, but there was a knock on the tavern door. Anaquei quickly hopped over, opening the door to reveal three more young, beautiful elven women. Both original girls grinned, and introduced the ladies to you as Oryva, Tarwi, and Silmalia. Anaquei then said, "Well all of you girls are early, so if you want to go crowd over there, Lorath was just offering to tell us a story." There was a chorus of melodic laughs, and all the ladies rushed over to the couch near the fire, leaving a space in the middle for you. Sulwe sighed and walked over last, finding no room for her to sit. "All right, all right... Don't start yet, let me find a chair..."
Old 07-03-2002, 10:34 PM   #136
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

I made my way over to the couch and sat down in the spot they had left for me and put my arms around the two closest to me on either side. Then when I saw that Sulwe didn't have a place to sit, I politley, if not somewhat sardonically, asked if she'd like to sit on my lap.
Old 07-03-2002, 10:43 PM   #137
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Anaquei, Sulwe, Oryva, Tarwi, and Silmalia
All the other girls burst out laughing good-naturedly, including Anaquei. Sulwe looked embarrassed, her lightly tanned skin blushing to deep copper. She looked at Anaquei questioningly, and the druid waved at her. "Oh go ahead! He's just a friend... I can share!" All the ladies snickered and then Sulwe stomped her foot defiantly, tossing her silky black mane. "Fine then! You ladies think this is so funny!" Snickering herself, she paraded over and sat delicately on your lap, winking one of her milky, silver/black eyes at the girls to your right. She then cleared her throat, straightened and looked at you bemusedly. "Right then, get on with it!"
Old 07-03-2002, 10:50 PM   #138
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

When she sat down I quickly moved both of my arms away from the other two to steady her by placing them around her waist. At least, that's what I'd tell anyone who asked. I looked into her eyes and began, "Well, I think I'll tell the story of one of my most recent adventures. It's quite interesting, I think, but then again I'm no bard." I cleared my throat and began.

"Well it was a dark night up top the surface, and I had to go down into the deep, dark dungeon to find a sword of great power and legend. I crawled for two days through that hell-hole, hacking through goblin and giant alike as they all came up against me only to be cut down yet again. There were hundreds, maybe even thousands of them total, but even with their orcish allies they were no match for me! With resolve built over months of meditation I pushed through, killing everything that came against me, until I finally came to the room. I pulled the sword and some more loot ouf of a chest, and a guardian golem erupted from the wall and barrelled down at me! Now any good adventurer knows that guardian golems are usually invincible, so I just made tracks out of there, and that's how I ended up here and in your company, m'ladies!"
Old 07-03-2002, 11:00 PM   #139
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Anaquei, Sulwe, Oryva, Tarwi, and Silmalia
Most of the ladies were in a state of awe, but Sulwe, apparently a sharper gal then the rest, burst out laughing. "Oh, that was heroic!" She smirked, looking at you with skeptic silvery black eyes. "Tell me, Lorath, can you count to one-thousand?" She sniggered, her thin stomach bouncing in your hold. The other girls had joined in on the fun now, especially Tarwi. "Aha Lorath! Did you cleave their heads and eat their flesh?" Now Oryva butted in "Oh c'mon girls, you'll hurt his feelings..." Sulwe winked at you, putting a hand on the side of your face. "Aww, you know we're just picking on you, eh?"
Old 07-03-2002, 11:06 PM   #140
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

"Uh, yeah, I do," I lied again. "Although just for refrence, goblins don't taste good. Not to alarm you though, I had been trapped on one of the highest mountains and there wasn't a whole lot left to eat. It was either that or my teammate, and since I'm not a cannibal I decided to take the goblin." I waited for a minute, then added, "You know I'm just kidding though, right?" I chuckled a bit and tightened my grip around Sulwe's waist, though not enough to harm her of course.

[ 07-03-2002, 11:07 PM: Message edited by: SSJ4Sephiroth ]