Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-30-2004, 09:44 PM   #1
onthepequod
Quintesson

Arrow

....since I've posted here. I was just up on the net, looking for some mountain biking pictures (for a calendar) and though I would drop by and say hello. Don't know that many, if any remember me (it's been roughly 2.5 years)......wait a minute.…………...I'm back. I had to go read a story to my son and put him to bed. Speaking of which, have any of you parents ever noticed how much longer children’s books seem then when we were children, especially Curious George? I've read War and Peace cover to cover and am pretty sure that Curious George is longer. It never Ends!!! As long as I am on the subject...why do little children like to hear the same story over and over for days on end? I have read Madeline to him for several nights now and he does seem to be growing tired of it. His father, on the other hand is starting to find it a little old and I find myself inadvertently rhyming for the next hour (the story is full of rhymes).
Old 03-30-2004, 10:18 PM   #2
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I have never heard about you but welcome back [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 03-30-2004, 10:23 PM   #3
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Welcome back uh... who're you again? [img]tongue.gif[/img] Oh, and what's a pequod? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 03-30-2004, 10:25 PM   #4
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Welcome back onthepequod. Definately from before my time.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Old 03-30-2004, 10:48 PM   #5
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
Welcome back uh... who're you again? [img]tongue.gif[/img] Oh, and what's a pequod? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
The Pequod is a ship that sunk (from Mody Dick). See the signature GIF. Its a long story. But it's nice to see that my signature still works. Many thanks to Ziroc and all the Mods for not cleaning out my profile and signature!
Old 03-31-2004, 01:03 AM   #6
Grojlach
Zartan

Well well well, look what the cat dragged in...
Welcome back, onthepequod! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-31-2004, 01:49 AM   #7
Link
Jack Burton

I remember you! You and norompolasolas were the ones with the weird name, although now I understand your name [img]smile.gif[/img]

Welcome back man! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-31-2004, 03:55 AM   #8
Melusine
Dracolisk

Hey you, old Toad!! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Welcome back!!
Old 03-31-2004, 04:49 AM   #9
Donut
Jack Burton

Welcome back peq! I miss that old boat!
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 03-31-2004, 05:03 AM   #10
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Welcome back OTP - great to see a fellow ORT founder and co-conspirator back amongst us [img]smile.gif[/img] .