Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-22-2002, 10:56 PM   #1
True_Moose
Gold Dragon

http://www.fabulousfoods.com/recipes...ittercake.html

What is wrong with the world???
Old 10-22-2002, 10:59 PM   #2
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Thta's freaking cool! I am going to make that for teh church halloween party! Thanks!
Old 10-22-2002, 11:05 PM   #3
Sorcerer Alex

Ugh, that kind of made me heave, actually. Glad to hear you're such a good Christian, Larry [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Old 10-22-2002, 11:05 PM   #4
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

I'm fine with that. If they go into edible TP, THAT'S when I'll be freaked.
Old 10-22-2002, 11:55 PM   #5
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Good One Arledrian

As for edible TP, thats easy, just string cotton candy but do it in a roll rather than a big... fluffy... fleshy looking... dust buny ball... hmmm that gives me some ideas . . .

[img]tongue.gif[/img]

I always like to scare the living daylights out of the kids when they come over tho, last year my doorbell rang, i opened it up and hid behind the door, all the lights in the room were off except for a tiny light in a room far off... they were of course like "hello?"

and Then I closed the door behind them if they come in! hillarity ensues!

This year I'm going to get some freinds to dress up like zombies and when I answer the door I give the kiddies candy which I assure them is Poisoner eRR I MEAN NO its not poinsoned and then ressurect the courpses as they walk away [img]tongue.gif[/img] "Zombies! Seize them!!!" "aiiieee!" "aauurrr..." "YVAN EHT NIOJ!!!"

only thing that really sucks is when my parents are around -_- they take this holiday as a time to bite eachothers heads off every year and I'm not sure why... Teachers and Haloween don't mix... put TWO teachers together on haloween and its like putting a kitten and a puppy in a cardboard box... go figure...