Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-18-2002, 06:34 PM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Just to let everyone know, traffic is picking up a bit, and you know why. Neverwinter Nights.

So, expect (within the next 3-7 days) for this Server to be slammed hard, It may be really slow, or not. Dunno yet, I did some tweaking on the server today to 'kinda get ready' for it..

Also, if you are going to buy NWN, make SURE to visit our NWN Forum and join in, it may be slow NOW, but wait a few days!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 06-18-2002, 06:37 PM   #2
SomeGuy
Unicorn

OH NO!!!!!!!!How will I pass the time?I spend most of my day on IW!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We are going to be slammed!it's the end of the world!No more IW!No more greasy hamburgers!No more penguins!!!!AHH!!!!!!!!!!(No I'm not being sarcastic)

[ 06-18-2002, 06:40 PM: Message edited by: SomeGuy ]
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 06-18-2002, 06:39 PM   #3
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
OH NO!!!!!!!!How will I pass the time?I spend most of my day on IW!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!W are going to be slammed!it's the end of the world!No more IW!No more greasy hamburgers!No more penguins!!!!AHH!!!!!!!!!!(No I'm not being sarcastic)
Calm down Someguy. You could always just join me and myself and I at Deathmages realms! Heres the url Clicky Here for DeathMages Realms!
Old 06-18-2002, 06:41 PM   #4
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Nope sorry Sir Goulum.Darned AOL Parental Settings.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 06-18-2002, 06:42 PM   #5
Grojlach
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Goulum:
quote:
OH NO!!!!!!!!How will I pass the time?I spend most of my day on IW!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!W are going to be slammed!it's the end of the world!No more IW!No more greasy hamburgers!No more penguins!!!!AHH!!!!!!!!!!(No I'm not being sarcastic)
Calm down Someguy. You could always just join me and myself and I at Deathmages realms! Heres the url Clicky Here for DeathMages Realms! [/QUOTE]Ooooh-kaaay, that's quite possibly the worst timed plug for another board ever. [img]graemlins/uhoh1.gif[/img]
And thanks for the notice Ziroc, will brace myself upfront. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 06-18-2002, 06:44 PM: Message edited by: Grojlach ]
Old 06-18-2002, 06:42 PM   #6
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Nope sorry Sir Goulum.Darned AOL Parental Settings.
It won't load???? Sheesh! It should! Try www.dmrealms.net
Old 06-18-2002, 06:44 PM   #7
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Grojlach, why?
Old 06-18-2002, 07:40 PM   #8
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Sounds like time for another Donations Thread Ziroc, this place is gonna get swamped real quick real soon with NWNs!

Reality Show Recaps
Old 06-18-2002, 07:52 PM   #9
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Slammed????????????????????????????????????

Anyway AS I see we mainly be having req's here asking as many will head to sites that hosts/can download other peoples worlds (not to cear oh that how area) and so will have many people who understand it and are their.
Old 06-18-2002, 10:29 PM   #10
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Strange, this place doesn't seem to get slammed when Morrowind comes out.