Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-12-2001, 12:48 PM   #11
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

*Reeka mumbling to herself* Those wolves! Azzie and Wolfie! Gotta watch out for them!
Old 05-12-2001, 12:49 PM   #12
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:
Na dont worry Ill leave the blond jokes for a later thread when you wont remember about this little discussion
HAHAHA...ck out some Cloudy's Corners, AzureWolf! We had one a few back that was almost entirely blonde jokes, teehee

Cloudy

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 05-12-2001, 12:52 PM   #13
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Moni!!!

Everytime you post, I remember why you are so COOL! Cats, cats and more cats...ahhh, purrty ones too! And a Star Trek fan too? LOL! I'm not so crazy about the Voyager series...it was so inconsistent, quality/story wise. But there are some memorable characters and shows. Seven of Nine is one of those memorable characters. But I'd never have thought of naming a cat after her! LOL

BorgKitty
"Resistance to my spam is futile!" *batbat*

------------------
Storm-Queen
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 05-12-2001, 01:04 PM   #14
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Originally posted by Reeka:
No, Azure Wolf, I'm just stupid is all. I just saw. DUH! (Hey, no blonde jokes or you will get a taste of the Hand of Death).

No we don't do blonde jokes to blondes, it always spoils them when they have to be explained

------------------

Holy Avenger of the OHF and part time Pinguindiebjäger

Old 05-12-2001, 01:07 PM   #15
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

haha i love it. cloudy maybe you should rename yourself spam-of-nine for awhile
and yes reeka you should watch out for wolves they are hunters

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 05-12-2001, 01:09 PM   #16
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir_Tainly:
No we don't do blonde jokes to blondes, it always spoils them when they have to be explained

HAHAHHAHA...er being only semi-blonde, I'm gonna let you have that one, you naughty Knight!

Oh and HELLO to TOBBS! Hope you are having one heck of a convention! Tell us ALL about it, ok?!

Cloudy

------------------
Storm-Queen
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 05-12-2001, 01:15 PM   #17
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Shaking in my boots, Azzie! Shaking in my boots!

------------------
O_H_F

Old 05-12-2001, 01:16 PM   #18
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:
haha i love it. cloudy maybe you should rename yourself spam-of-nine for awhile
and yes reeka you should watch out for wolves they are hunters
Azure, you are my kinda poster! Hmmmm...Spam-of-nine-Cloud....doesn't flow, does it? LOL

But maybe an advertisement slogan....

Borg-be-gone, a new and improved product brought to you by the CloudyCorp, a fine and upstanding supporter of worldclass spam on the Ironworks forum and comprised entirely of over-emotional posts mixed with lots of good old fashioned sense of ME, MYSELF, and I...the anathema of Borgdom...watch for it in your local markets...

HAHAHAHAHA...I am soooo on...must be the extra sleep I got! Or my allergy meds...snicker...

CloudPhenom (where are you, Ramon?!)

------------------
Storm-Queen
Heart Mind Soul Forever

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 05-12-2001).]
Old 05-13-2001, 12:00 AM   #19
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudy;
Moni!!!

Everytime you post, I remember why you are so COOL! Cats, cats and more cats...ahhh, purrty ones too! And a Star Trek fan too? LOL! I'm not so crazy about the Voyager series...it was so inconsistent, quality/story wise. But there are some memorable characters and shows. Seven of Nine is one of those memorable characters. But I'd never have thought of naming a cat after her! LOL

BorgKitty
"Resistance to my spam is futile!" *batbat*
When we first discovered "Seven" had been abandoned by her previous owners and that she was pregnant again (She is also Sweety Pie's mother) we used the phrase "resistance is futile" when trying to tame her.

Now we laugh at her because she has become so comfortable inside our house after a year of patience, "she has been assimilated!"

I was never such a fan that I never missed an episode, but I think the character Seven was cool.

My favorite was Capt. Picard in Next Generation. Something about his bald head and accent...just sexy LOL!

Moni

------------------

Old 05-13-2001, 12:04 AM   #20
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
When we first discovered "Seven" had been abandoned by her previous owners and that she was pregnant again (She is also Sweety Pie's mother) we used the phrase "resistance is futile" when trying to tame her.

Now we laugh at her because she has become so comfortable inside our house after a year of patience, "she has been assimilated!"

I was never such a fan that I never missed an episode, but I think the character Seven was cool.

My favorite was Capt. Picard in Next Generation. Something about his bald head and accent...just sexy LOL!

Moni
Oh man, you too?! LOL...I alternated btwn him and the later Riker (was a smidge less arrogant into the show)..ahhh, well, one day we shall have to get together, charm a few other board members and have a STNG marathon while petting cats and swapping stories!

Cloudy

------------------
Storm-Queen
Heart Mind Soul Forever