Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-06-2001, 07:41 PM   #1
Grebki
Elite Waterdeep Guard

'course here I am whining about her. I'm talking about the airy-fairy NPC. I am polite and all because I'm supposed to be a good character, but if I met her in real life, I'd avoid her like the plague. I can't stand her!!! One day I'm just going to snap.

-Grebki

------------------
Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. And then I went and made at least three of them come true before lunch.
Old 03-06-2001, 07:44 PM   #2
Stealthy

Recruit Korgan for some serious fun! There arguements are priceless!

------------------

Charlie's S-Plan diet is no better than his invisibility potion!
Old 03-06-2001, 07:51 PM   #3
Dog of War
The Magister

I was this close to feeding her to a carrion. But alas, she has those big eyes and stumpy wings and.. Oh.. she reminds me of my old neighbor.. She is now a model in New York or something.. YIKES!!
Old 03-07-2001, 12:05 AM   #4
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

First of all Aeri, properly equipped and used, can be a very useful and versatile
character.

Secondly, try to think of her in terms of a little sister, who is whiney but that you need to protect, and not in terms of a woman or even love interest (Yikes!).
For me that helped me a great deal in "getting along" with her. It is a roleplaying game after all.

But then again, I am an only child in RL and always wanted to have sisters.

------------------
So long !

R³ - Co-president(s) of the Club of Broken Hearts
Old 03-07-2001, 12:57 AM   #5
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

As a party member, Aerie can offer both cleric and mage abilities, which can be quite useful. This, of course, means you have to put up with her constant whining. But if you don't plan to have an romance with her, don't be afraid to tell her off, just don't pick the meanest reply. If you have her for a romance, the whining will eventually (and I mean eventually) dies down a bit.

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 03-07-2001, 04:10 AM   #6
Lord Shield

And, on top of that, my Undead Hunter got to **** her. She has a huge amount of spells (being a Cleric/Mage). I must say, however, I preferred it when my evil berserker had Edwin and Jan for mages (I also had Korgan - he's cool)

Old 03-07-2001, 06:16 AM   #7
Dimension X
Dungeon Master

I don't recommend giving the worse reply everytime.

My friend did that, and she let his party forever.

Just be nice, but impersonal.

------------------
A Drawn Sword;
A Trickle Of Blood;
The Tempest Is Brewing.
Nemesis....