Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-06-2001, 12:28 PM   #1
sossages
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi Y'all

I wonder if anyone can shed light on any of the following.

1. Keldorn is in my party- and after having his blazing row with his wife
he has decided to go and patch things up. Being honorable I said I would meet
him in the Temple of The Radiant Heart in 3 Days. Over 5 days have gone by now and he hasent showed, whats more hes not anywhere, and hes got
half of my decent magical items- anyone got any ideas?

2. The Evil Tanner Rejik has been thwarted, I have his note saying to
meet in the Umer hills with a certain book etc, I have also defeated the skin dancer at Trademeet. Is the Rejikk case a huge red herring ? or do I need the
book of Zhenterim And Solve The riddle in the note before I can proceed.

3. That spirit in the Graveyard wanting teddy back. Ive been all over
the Copper coronet with a mitcomb and can I find the nasty dood whos meant to have it? no.

Please help

Sossages.
Old 03-06-2001, 12:33 PM   #2
Charean
Hathor

As far as the evil tanner goes, it is not a red herring, and the letter confuses more than illuminates, but he is up in Umar Hills with the other merchants. I never completed that quest because I play *good* characters, and you have to do some things that are not so good.

The teddy bear is in the Copper Coronet upstairs, first door to the left, then down the hall and last on the left. There is a little man who you can kill and get the bear back. Be sure when you go back to the Graveyard that you go at night, and pause so you can see the blue circles to find him. He is a tricky little hider sometimes.

Hope this helps.

------------------
I drank what?
Old 03-06-2001, 12:36 PM   #3
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

1. dunno
2. dunno
3. dunnnn wait a minute . . . here you go . . . go up the stairs to the conjucal visit rooms. Go to the first set of doors on left and go all the way to the back on the left. He should be in this room. Just talk to him.

Hope this helped.

BK
Old 03-06-2001, 12:38 PM   #4
Bald Rick
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Sossages,

Might be able to help with a couple of these but I'm not sure: this is a spoil

I found Keldorn in a room right at the back of the Sacred Heart.

The teddy bear is held by an nasty dwarf in a room at the Copper Coronet. You need to go for the anti-slaver quest there before you can get access to the room. It's loacted up the stairs to the north east of the inn - along a short corridor, first left and room at the end on the left.
Old 03-06-2001, 12:51 PM   #5
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Hi Sossages !

on 1) Have you looked for him at the right places in the temple ? He is not awaiting you in the main hall but in a room in the back.

Spoilers !
on 2) Charean is right, there is a continuation to the tanner's quest at Umar Hills and you have to talk to one of the merchants in front of the inn there and buy the Zhentarim book from him to trigger it. But even if you are evil in the game: what you will eventually get out of it is not considered worth the trouble by most.

on 3) He is in one of the guest rooms at the back of the CC, in the section upstairs.

------------------
So long !

R³ - Co-president(s) of the Club of Broken Hearts
Old 03-06-2001, 06:34 PM   #6
Marillion
The Magister

Is there at any (later) part in the game impossible to return the Bear to the child.
I have serched all graveyard with the Bear in my inventory but no child-ghost appears...
Old 03-06-2001, 11:49 PM   #7
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Spoiler about main storyline ahead !

No, Marillion, you just have to go there at night, maybe even at midnight,
but I completed the "teddy quest" as late as the very last thing in chapter 6,
after killing Bohdi for good.

------------------
So long !

R³ - Co-president(s) of the Club of Broken Hearts
Old 03-07-2001, 01:09 AM   #8
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

SPOILERS:
>
>
>
>
>
1) If you picked the route to jail his wife and hang the lover, he will eventually be back in the back room of the Order, where the squire is. He should probably have told you to go back and fetch him after a day or two back in the Order, if not, then try to install the patch and see if that helps.
2) You only have to give a name to the merchant in Umar to solve the puzzle, the merchant will appear during day time (or night time, depend on the status of the Umar Hill related quests you have done). The book of Zhenterim will be sold by this merchant and when you buy this book from him, he will ask you if you know what his "real" name is, tell him it is "Darcin Cole" and the quest will continue. ALthough I do not recommend a good party to proceed since it involve making the evil armor Human Fresh.
3) The thief you are looking for is a drawf and he resides in the back rooms of Copper Coronet after you walk up the start leading from the grill section of the inn. Kill him, and get the bear then bring it back to Graveyard during night and talk to ghost boy.

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!