Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-09-2002, 09:26 AM   #51
DraconisRex

Dude. That is 200% cool.
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?<br /><br />Vah! Denuone Latine loquebar? Me ineptum. Interdum modo elabitur.<br /><br />Di! Ecce hora! Uxor mea me necabit!
DraconisRex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2002, 02:45 AM   #52
Loredweller
Elite Waterdeep Guard

quote:
Originally posted by vesselle:
do the Word Doc, do the Word Doc!!

V***V

IMHO, RTF would do better. Almost nothing you connot put in Word, any Write/browser may take it etc. ... (not even mentioning quite a difference in size).
MHO, though,
L.
Loredweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2002, 08:49 PM   #53
Xignal
Drizzt Do'Urden

Added all walk-throughs as RTF files here:

http://www.volberding.com/Wizardry8/Wiz8AllMaps.htm
Old 01-12-2002, 11:37 PM   #54
Moni

Xignal,
I finally got to re-do the cemetery map today. Just in time, since school starts on Monday too LOL!
I've uploaded a correct version to the homepage of mine where I'll have them for a little while longer and am sending you a copy as soon as I post this.

I never did find the door someone said the map was missing but I did find the missing trap (OUCH!) and fixed discrepencies in the dimensions of two rooms.
Thanks for all the work you put into your site!
We love ya!
Old 01-25-2002, 11:15 AM   #55
Mister Natural
Manshoon

Exceptional! Just what I was looking for.
Old 01-28-2002, 12:14 PM   #56
Xignal
Drizzt Do'Urden

Added the Umpani-T'Rang Alliance Walk-Through.

http://www.volberding.com/Wizardry8/Wiz8Alliance.htm
Old 01-28-2002, 05:46 PM   #57
Jem
Zhentarim Guard

quote:
Originally posted by Xignal:
Added the Umpani-T'Rang Alliance Walk-Through.

Very nice. And one thing I learned the hard way -- once you enter the Rapax Away Camp, don't decide to stash your artifacts in a chest while you explore the camp. I did and when I reloaded that save a few minutes later, the camp was gone and so were the Chaos Moliri and Astral Dominae!

I ended up having to revert to a save from just before I entered the camp. Too strange.

Makes me wonder what would have happened if I'd entered without the artifacts, set a portal, returned to Arnika to get them from the chest where I was storing them and then portaled back in. Presumably I'd have gone from the clearing to the Away Camp, even though game-time I would only be gone a few minutes instead of the few days they would claim to be there.

Although it sure would make it easier to get to the prisoners if the Rapax were still hostile to you...
Old 01-29-2002, 10:27 PM   #58
atala
Elite Waterdeep Guard

i get this no-server message when trying to open the link.

why , why, WHY??
atala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2002, 02:40 PM   #59
Xignal
Drizzt Do'Urden

I didn't anticipate the response to the Wiz8 walk-throughs (I've had nearly 80K visits in January) and my virtual server has been overwhelmed and thus returns a "busy" signal. I apologize to everyone who has gotten this error - and please try again at an off-peak time.
Old 01-31-2002, 03:16 PM   #60
Rokenn
Galvatron

Thanks so much for the walk-throughs [img]smile.gif[/img] Question on the alliance walk-through, does it matter whose Mook-Alliance letter you use?