Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-01-2002, 05:44 PM   #1
JINX
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I tried to find nuvius grave, but no luck. This is the beginning of the grave. I have already advanced to level 15 on my players. Thanks.
Old 07-02-2002, 04:54 AM   #2
WillowIX
Apophis

You want to find the tomb right? I´d recommend this site with detalied walkthrus, both text and graphic! And welcome to the board!!Walkthru
Old 07-02-2002, 10:57 AM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, JINX!!!

Nivius' tomb is found within the crypt. Have you explored that completely?

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2002, 12:20 PM   #4
JINX
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks for the reply. I've been in the tomb(not completely). Is that the way to accomplish garreth mission? Thank again.
Old 07-02-2002, 01:12 PM   #5
WillowIX
Apophis

Yes, well somewhat at least... Gareth tells you to seek the Mavin but that´s not in the crypt! That would be too easy now wouldn´t it. But you need to finish the crypt (and find the tomb of Nivius) to continue the game. First you must go through either the wizards or warrior path. You then drop down to a dock, swim through water to the asylum. Kill some mummies and you´ll eventually find Scabban. Kill him and pull the lever on the wall. Jump down the hole in the middle of that room and you´ll be in a canal that goes around 4 tombs. One of those is the tomb of nivius... Hope this helps a little!