Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-2001, 10:50 AM   #1
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Just wanted to post some of the pics from yesterday's horrible tragedy. These are NOT meant to insight outrage or cause pain...if they do in anyway please let me know and I will delete this thread immediately. These are simply meant to show the destruction caused by these incidents...and to remind us of the aid that is needed for those in need (supplies, money, and blood)...and to show the heroic efforts of the Firefighters, Policemen, Emergency Medical Personel and everyday citizens...our hearts go out to those that have lost loved ones in this tragedy and we thank those that helped save thousands and continue to do so as more people are rescued from the aftermath

------------------

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig
I've got to admit it's getting better, it's getting better all the time
Bossman of Better Funny Stuff.....of the Laughing Hyenas!

[This message has been edited by Moridin (edited 09-12-2001).]
Old 09-12-2001, 10:53 AM   #2
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

The one responsible for this is surly going to Hell. No, Im serious, their trying to pull a neo hitler here IMHO.

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

The Spaminyte Emperor
Fish?
Welcome to your doom!!!
Official villain/demon of IW!

Old 09-12-2001, 10:54 AM   #3
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Good God! It looks very much like the area around Mt. St. Helen's in the '80s. I, for one, appreciate a view from their perspective. I wish I could give blood, I guess I'll have to give some financial aid instead.

------------------
"Allright! We'll call it a draw."

"I'm INVINCIBLE! ... You're a LOONEY!"

Dare to dream. Be bold enough to try.

The day we stop learning is the day we start dying!(c)
Old 09-12-2001, 11:07 AM   #4
AngelofDeath
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
Good God! It looks very much like the area around Mt. St. Helen's in the '80s. I, for one, appreciate a view from their perspective. I wish I could give blood, I guess I'll have to give some financial aid instead.

I said the same thing as I was watching in live on tv last night. It is wierd, terrifying, saddening, to look over at the skyline, and see a whole, where the towers were.

Somebody needs to pat for this.

------------------