Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2001, 06:21 AM   #1
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

He spends his nights on Califonia, watching the stars on a big street. And then he lies awake and he wonders, "why can't that be me?" Coz In his life he's filled with all these good intentions, he has lived a life of things he'd rather not mention, right now just before he says goodnight, he looks up with a little smile on me and he says,
"If I could be like that, I would give anything, just to live one day in those shoes... if I can be like that, what would I do, what would I do..."

sad
Old 11-09-2001, 06:42 AM   #2
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

sometimes, shit is just hard to say

I dont want to share here, (brain too messed up to share) just let you know I have the similar feeling, but there is more to it in life...
Old 11-09-2001, 08:19 AM   #3
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Perhaps I could share from a song that has touched my heart:

"I give
you take
this life that I forsake
been cheated of my youth
you turn the lies to truth.

Anger
Misery
You suffer unto me

Harvester of Sorrow..."

Metallica

That is the music that speaks to me. I usually don't sing it in front of my girlfriend because it frightens her.
Old 11-09-2001, 08:36 AM   #4
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

quote:

He spends his nights on Califonia, watching the stars on a big street. And then he lies awake and he wonders, "why can't that be me?" Coz In his life he's filled with all these good intentions, he has lived a life of things he'd rather not mention, right now just before he says goodnight, he looks up with a little smile on me and he says,
"If I could be like that, I would give anything, just to live one day in those shoes... if I can be like that, what would I do, what would I do..."
sad

you know, somehow i could just relate to that bahamut. im feeling preety blue (actually turning black.. but who cares..).. and i just wish to be someone else right now...

Catch me if you can..
Old 11-09-2001, 08:46 AM   #5
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

What has everyone so incredibly sad these days? I know DM, but now you two......
Old 11-09-2001, 08:49 AM   #6
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

quote:
Originally posted by Garnet FalconDance:
What has everyone so incredibly sad these days? I know DM, but now you two......

am I sad? no no, I am nto sad, I am climbing right back... go for my dream........... buahahahahahahaha, nothing can stop me!!!!

NOTHING!!!!

thank you M.
Old 11-09-2001, 08:54 AM   #7
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

You're welcome, hon.

I know you'll ride the rainbow now!

Oh no, I think I've re-awoken the sleeping monster! Now he's out to conquer the world again! Whatever shall we do?!?
Old 11-09-2001, 09:00 AM   #8
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

quote:

well, its not because of the tragic events that happened that affected the whole wide world and blah blah blah (although its kinda sad to think about it)... but im getting a little f**ked up right now with the girl im trying to court and its my goal seems farther and farther away with each passing day.. sigh...

Catch me if you can..
Old 11-09-2001, 09:01 AM   #9
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

quote:
Originally posted by Garnet FalconDance:
You're welcome, hon.

I know you'll ride the rainbow now!

Oh no, I think I've re-awoken the sleeping monster! Now he's out to conquer the world again! Whatever shall we do?!?

dont worry, nothing concerns you

to the world, she is a person
to me, she is the world

buahahahahahaha, **signs** veni vidi vici
Old 11-09-2001, 10:27 PM   #10
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

umm that was a song guys... and I can relate to it...

hehehe, you Harkoliar, don't worry, I was f**ked up for the same the reason, ALTHOUGH i think that I f**ked up the whole thing instead of her... I always have been dying to question her if I ever really meant something and that if she really loved me stuff like that, but I dunno... this is what is making me uneasy... the fact taht I want to know and don't know gives something to still hold on.. something that will make me haunt this world if ever I die...

Sad... for all the same thing... it has since been a year now... and well... nostalgia....