Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2001, 02:51 PM   #11
MagiK

Ok that clears things up a bit thanks for all the replies
Im not much of a joiner Im a one on one kinda guy, groups are ok
for the big jobs. course small groups of multitalented individuals are more well roounded..... I will have to think on it. I am also looking forward to NWN..this has the possibility of being either really great or really stinkerooni....only time will tell

------------------
Disintigration is easy, If you really want to impress me, ReIntegrate it.

Old 08-31-2001, 03:02 PM   #12
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
Ok that clears things up a bit thanks for all the replies
Im not much of a joiner Im a one on one kinda guy, groups are ok
for the big jobs. course small groups of multitalented individuals are more well roounded..... I will have to think on it. I am also looking forward to NWN..this has the possibility of being either really great or really stinkerooni....only time will tell

The way I see it, there is no possibility that it will suck. It's going to be a great game. The concept is to great for the game to be bad. As long as it works and doesn't crash, I'll love it.

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
-General George Patton (1885-1945)

Member of CLAN HADB
Old 08-31-2001, 03:04 PM   #13
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by slackerboy:
I maintain no clan affiliation.

Same here, SB. I'm an "Indie" as well, although I guess one could claim that Cloudy and I have a "clan" of sorts, albeit a tiny one. That doesn't stop me waiting for NWN!

Memnoch, LOL! I see we answered the same thing at exactly the same time! GMTA.

------------------
Old 08-31-2001, 04:35 PM   #14
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

well, the HADB will one day have to prove that they are the ultimate clan of IW. theyre already the most powerful, of course, what with the main powerful evil overlord, the endless supply of crescent rolls, and all the minor evil overlords serving under them. too bad your not going to join... perhaps NWN will change your mind?

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, destroyer of the bunny horde, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Old 08-31-2001, 04:40 PM   #15
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
well, the HADB will one day have to prove that they are the ultimate clan of IW. theyre already the most powerful, of course, what with the main powerful evil overlord, the endless supply of crescent rolls, and all the minor evil overlords serving under them. too bad your not going to join... perhaps NWN will change your mind?

Odd isn't it.... though HABD is neither the largest, nor oldest of the clans it's members definatley take the prize for most vocal.

Just wait till NWN.....

------------------
Old 08-31-2001, 04:46 PM   #16
Sigmar
Unicorn

It's a requirement, all overlord's always reveal their secret's to their rival's. We have to be vocal, it's part of our way of life.

------------------
"I'm a lifetime in my own legend,"
Sigmar, proud warrior of clan HADB
Old 08-31-2001, 05:32 PM   #17
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

There really is only 1 clan and that is the Laughing Hyenas! All of the other so-called "clans" are nothing more than a bunch of raucous hooligans that need to form a society of sorts to prepare and carry out their shenanigans on the unsuspecting members of IW. The LH will drive these roughians out of town (or is that hamlet) with uproarious laughter, witty comments & gut-splitting humor.

So if you ever find yourself with an interest in joining a clan, remember the Laughing Hyenas! We are the only true clan

------------------

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig
I've got to admit it's getting better, it's getting better all the time
Proud member of the Lecherous Hillbillies...oh no wait the Laughing Hyenas
Old 08-31-2001, 05:36 PM   #18
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

however, your constant jesting is merely a cover. you guys are really a heartless, multi-national congolmerate organization whos main goal is to monopolize the dough industry and burn down the peaceful hamlet, isnt it, ISNT IT!?

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Old 08-31-2001, 05:39 PM   #19
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
however, your constant jesting is merely a cover. you guys are really a heartless, multi-national congolmerate organization whos main goal is to monopolize the dough industry and burn down the peaceful hamlet, isnt it, ISNT IT!?

Ahhh crap, he figured it out.

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

The ranger looked at the place out side of the elven town near the river, he looked near the rocks, then they showed the way to....

Grand-Jester of Laghing Hyenas
Old 08-31-2001, 05:48 PM   #20
John D Harris
Ninja Storm Shadow

Quote:
Originally posted by Grand-Ranger:
Oh but you are missing out, youll miss out on tons of tons of fun if you join HADB clan. Come join us, the lauging hyenas, if you want to join a clan. The only restiction (as far as I know) is you have to be a bard of some sort.

What about a grizzled old fighter with a deep bass voice that resembles a mac truck? In fact wife would prefer that I sing inside a mac truck since I need one to carry the tune.

------------------

"the memories of a man in his old age,
are deeds of a man in his prime"