Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-05-2002, 06:21 PM   #1
Nicorules2
Elite Waterdeep Guard

i need a few character files from someones saved games, i would be very pleased if someone could please e-mail me some character files. thank you.

-Nicorules2-
Nicorules2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2002, 01:27 AM   #2
canadianvixen
Baaz Draconian

[img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

Welcome to the forum Nicorules2!

What type of characters are you looking for and at what point in the game?
Old 06-06-2002, 10:37 PM   #3
Nicorules2
Elite Waterdeep Guard

i really need some character files, any type of characters and at anypoint of the game. i really need them, please send them to me via e-mail as soon as possible, thank you so very much, .

-Nicorules2-
Old 06-07-2002, 09:36 AM   #4
Azred
Drow Priestess

[img]graemlins/erm.gif[/img] Is there something the prevents you creating your own characters? Are you uncertain of your creativity?

I can assure you the game will be much more fun if you start your own characters, otherwise you're just following in someone else's footsteps.
I did notice that someone else gave a link for DaleKeeper; after creating your own characters you could enhance them with that utility, if you so choose, but the cheat console would be easier.

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Azred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2002, 03:54 PM   #5
Nicorules2
Elite Waterdeep Guard

thx, ill check out dalekeeper, but in the meentimew i need some tech help.ok, i was installing icewind dale on my computer and it froze in the middle of installing it so i had to reset my comp, so when i booted up again. i tried installing it again but when the icewind dale menu popped up install wasnt nabled, only play and the other manual stuff, i tried to go to control panel and add/remove programs but it said Unable to find 'C:\Program Files\black isle\icewindDale\Uninst.isu'. how do i fix it?
Old 06-07-2002, 04:24 PM   #6
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I think you will have to clear your registry of any IWD references AND delete any installed files and folders for IWD. If you are NOT familiar with how to edit your registry do NOT attempt this.

I think that BlackIsle also has a registry editor available. Go to this forum:

http://feedback.blackisle.com/forums...?s=&forumid=16

Post this same question there. The forum mod there is Rachel, and she does an outstanding job. Good Luck. [img]smile.gif[/img]

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2002, 12:14 AM   #7
Azred
Drow Priestess

You could always try browsing onto the contents of your CD and run the "setup.exe" program. This might force the install to proceed, despite the computer thinking the game is already installed.

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Azred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2002, 04:22 AM   #8
djeintheallpowerfulll
Welcomed New User

the install thing fixed its self after i formated my computer
djeintheallpowerfulll is offline   Reply With Quote