Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-30-2002, 07:25 AM   #121
Sigmar
Unicorn

Now for Sigmar's dose of daily advice [img]smile.gif[/img]

Virus-
Yoiur computer's crashed? Your hard disk may be suffering from a dosmic imbalance., or "virus". Restore your computer to health by taking the following steps.

1. Place a healing crystal on top of your VDU.

2.Clear your PC's negative aura by lighting a joss stick.

3.Reinvigorate your mouse by massaging it with essential oils.

4.Energise your CD-rom drive by intoning ancient Hindu mantras.

5.Buy a new computer.

First date-

Going on a first date? Before leaving the house, give your immune system a boost by eating lots of garlic.

Hope that helped newly enlightened ones [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-30-2002, 07:44 AM   #122
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
You'll be crying when its you dancing on that table Romey! Plus, Pheel just left, so ur allll aloooone
Is that a threat, or a bet? [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]

Plus, i've got debiler behind me.... and *you're* allllll aloooone... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]I'm with LB here, and my trade-mark animation will come forth... [img]graemlins/whipitgood.gif[/img] ya gotta looove the bull whips

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 08-30-2002, 07:46 AM   #123
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
Azred, not only that, but Jah is so, um, matter-of-fact, take-it-or-leave-it. God, at least Vickey is madly interested, to maybe the cost of her life. Need I say more? That gets the old paladin rallying to her side, no matter how evil she announces herself to be. I know better. Signed, biggest lover of Viconia in the damned forum. P.S., Kaltia, Ms. Galadria wants to ask, if you claim to be the biggest Imoen fan on the forum, who did you dress as, last Halloween, huh? Beware, I can swear to her costume.
I said second biggest....go back and find my post if you don't believe that's what I said (anything to stop Galadria getting annoyed )...anyway, I don't DO halloween. It's just like any other day, i don't even dress up!
And I don't get the tradition either....Damn, i'm missing on a lot.

[ 08-30-2002, 08:12 AM: Message edited by: Kaltia ]
Old 08-30-2002, 08:12 AM   #124
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
No need to pick on me! just because I have no life! *sob* you're so cruel to me! Where's Calaethis...I feel a good whipping coming on... [img]graemlins/whipitgood.gif[/img]
*glares at Kat* I'll get you back for that...[/QUOTE]try me [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/whipitgood.gif[/img]
I'm not scared of you, and keep that up and I'll have you talk to whacky!

[ 08-30-2002, 08:12 AM: Message edited by: Kaltia ]
Old 08-30-2002, 08:12 AM   #125
Azred
Drow Priestess

Kaltia, you're not missing anything by skipping Halloween. It doesn't make any sense as a holiday, especially in the modern world. Besides, with the crazies that are out there it is always better to simply have a small get-together with friends than trying to get out. [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Old 08-30-2002, 08:15 AM   #126
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Mmm...thanks, Azred [img]smile.gif[/img] I'll just content myself with looking evilly at trick or treaters until they run away.... [img]graemlins/firedevil.gif[/img] it's the small things in life. Well, I'm off to play BG2...my f/m/t is romancing Viccy and Kelsey is romancing Immy...sweet, she's got a boyfriend! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 08-30-2002, 08:20 AM   #127
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

I believe you, dear Kaltia. I alwaysbelieve teenagers, even when I was one. Besides, I checked [img]tongue.gif[/img] Hallowe'en is a big deal at our house. We all dress up, and welcome trick-or-treaters in character. We also do a big yard display with a fake graveyard, a witch crashing into a tree, and transfers on the four big front windows of a wich, cat, Frankenstein's monster, and wolfman. A CD of spooky music and sounds plays. Last year, I was a wizard, Galadria was Imoen the thief (black hooded costume and boots, complete with dagger), Piestrider was some sort of hooded horror (part of the time he stood outside like a figure, and "came to life" when the trick-or-treaters arrived. Scared the crap out of some of them.
Old 08-30-2002, 08:24 AM   #128
Kaltia
Jack Burton

lol, sounds fun [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Nope, the most halloween-ish thing we've ever done is got a pumpkin soft toy from burger King...so, nah, not into All hallow's Eve ourselves [img]smile.gif[/img]
Maybe it has something to do with faith?

Old 08-30-2002, 08:30 AM   #129
Azred
Drow Priestess

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
...Frankenstein's monster....
Finally! Someone who calls Frankenstein's creation by its "real" name! [img]graemlins/awesomework.gif[/img] Didn't he name his creation Adam?

Attalus, sounds like y'all have loads of fun, then! [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Old 08-30-2002, 08:31 AM   #130
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Well, we are Christian at our house, but some of our fellow-Christians would like to ban Hallowe'en alltogether as Satanic. That's one of the reasons that we do it, not some Fall Festival. [img]tongue.gif[/img] But, we do have a lot of fun with it. [img]smile.gif[/img]