Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-21-2002, 06:35 PM   #21
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
*tries to picture LoA eating a Boston pork butt*
Old 08-21-2002, 06:55 PM   #22
Deathcow
Elminster

Great site, I'm hungry just reading about them. I bookmarked it and will start trying some later tonight.
Old 08-21-2002, 07:35 PM   #23
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
Sorry Wendy but I dont like rumballs [img]tongue.gif[/img] but I do usually add beer to chili!
Beer in Chili?? LOL! I once poured Pepsi on a baked chicken (read it somewhere). Was OK, made a really crispy sweet skin on it LOL!

Reality Show Recaps
Old 08-21-2002, 07:53 PM   #24
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

You never put beer in chili???? Next time you make it throw in a 12 or 16 oz beer instead of water [img]smile.gif[/img]

Speaking of chili does anyone have any good recipes for it?
Old 08-21-2002, 08:10 PM   #25
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Moni I was just checking out your recipes and they look great! And nice and easy ones too [img]smile.gif[/img] I'm DEFINITLY going to be trying the Chicken Cioppino very soon! If I had the shrimp I would cook it tonight! Is it best served with pasta or rice?

[ 08-21-2002, 08:12 PM: Message edited by: Lord of Alcohol ]
Old 08-21-2002, 08:20 PM   #26
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

this one calls for a can on green beans, a stick of butter, an onion and some bread crumbs.

First off you open and drain the green beans, they you put them in a pot , slice up the onion adding about 1/4 of the onion (finely diced) to the pot mixing the onion in well with the green beans. you then add about 1/4 stick of butter (more or less to you taste) then you start to cook it on medium. immediately after the butter melts stir in one cup of bread crumbs (more or less to taste) they should cling to the buttery green beans and onions. once you have stirred in all the bread crumbs, stop cooking and enjoy.

I never liked green beans till i tried this recipe, its pretty good [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-21-2002, 11:55 PM   #27
Moni

Quote:
You never put beer in chili???? Next time you make it throw in a 12 or 16 oz beer instead of water [img]smile.gif[/img]

Speaking of chili does anyone have any good recipes for it?
I'll be adding one soon

I am glad you like the Chicken Cioppino! That is a House Fav here and I usually serve it as a stand alone dish (served in big shallow soup bowls) with a salad and grarlic bread on the side.
I've served it once with pasta (I make it with bonless/skinless chicken breasts but it work with any type of chicken) and it was good so I am sure it would be good with rice too. [img]smile.gif[/img]
I have to make it without the shrimp these days because Rex & his grandpa are both allergic so if you want to try it as just a chicken dish go for it! Its "almost" as good

[ 08-22-2002, 12:00 AM: Message edited by: Moni ]

Old 08-21-2002, 11:57 PM   #28
Moni

Quote:
How about Paulys Big Fat (pork)Butt! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Sorry I took so long to respond Moni!
LMAO Pauly's Big Fat (pork) Butt it is
That's OK about you not responding earlier! Its not like I am going anywhere soon lol but I don't want other people to miss out on your big fat (pork) butt lol.
Here is a link to the page...if you want me to make any changes (or add the flying pig pic lol) just let me know:
Pauly's Big Fat (pork) Butt!
The flying pig pic is here: Pork Goodies

If it says that the url can't be found, close the window and try again...AOL SUX, well you know that LOL.

I'll put the chili recipe up in a few minutes but it will probable be up by the time you come back (since you are probably sleeping right now like most normal people lol) You'll find it here: My "Thank God For Beef" Page lol (the pic of the cows is named that )

[ 08-22-2002, 02:34 AM: Message edited by: Moni ]

Old 08-22-2002, 12:03 AM   #29
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe:
this one calls for a can on green beans, a stick of butter, an onion and some bread crumbs.

First off you open and drain the green beans, they you put them in a pot , slice up the onion adding about 1/4 of the onion (finely diced) to the pot mixing the onion in well with the green beans. you then add about 1/4 stick of butter (more or less to you taste) then you start to cook it on medium. immediately after the butter melts stir in one cup of bread crumbs (more or less to taste) they should cling to the buttery green beans and onions. once you have stirred in all the bread crumbs, stop cooking and enjoy.

I never liked green beans till i tried this recipe, its pretty good [img]smile.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] Looks good! What do you call it? [img]smile.gif[/img] Do you want me to use your IW name or do you have another you'd rather me use?

Old 08-22-2002, 04:57 AM   #30
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

Time for a few recipes for more formal eating.

Reffer to this link for a preview of what this first dish looks like: Amphibian Relish

Amphibian Relish

Ingredients:
Heavy Syrup
String
Flour Paste
Brown Paper
1 Toad (Live)

Cover the toad in syrup and flour paste to slow it down. Parcel it up and serve! Eat quickly.
(It isn't very nice)