Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-30-2002, 05:45 AM   #31
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by Zuvio:
quote:
Female? OPALS?!!

You mentioned opals?!
Na na , Boy here , yeah opals, it's my thing , chicks dig it, theyre like, WAH? Whats that , opal coughlings, and then they're like "you cwazy boy, come 'ere". Hehe... Doesnt work all the time though.[/QUOTE]
LOL so it's ur chat up jewellery?
Old 05-30-2002, 06:13 AM   #32
Zuvio
Gold Dragon

To be honest, i dont use it as a charm. Its just a small family heirloom passed down to me by my father. It was the ONLY heirloom I was interested in. Walking around with my mothers wedding ring just isnt me :-p
Old 05-30-2002, 08:35 AM   #33
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Zuvio:
Walking around with my mothers wedding ring just isnt me :-p
Hehe, why's that then? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Naw seriously, there's nothing wrong with a bloke wearing a bit of jewellery - provided it's not a 'medallion-man' effect LOL.
Old 05-30-2002, 09:32 AM   #34
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

at my computer: just wearing a t-shirt and underwear (don't ask me about my hair)
to go public: t-shirt, jeans, and sport shoes
to go to college: a nice shirt, clean jeans, and shoes

to talk to you guys: nothing
Old 05-30-2002, 09:54 AM   #35
Grimslade
Drow Warrior

If it is just a casual night out or a casual day at uni, I wear pretty much anything thats comfortable. Right now, with the cool weather, its mostly shirt + trousers or cargo pants or an old pair of jeans. I'm not into jackets, though- too bulky. But then again, I don't mind the cold.

When going out, the fad here right now is denim- so I wear a newer pair of jeans and a denim top, on top of a t shirt or a turtle neck shirt to keep me warm.
Old 05-30-2002, 01:25 PM   #36
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

In clothes.
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>
Old 05-30-2002, 02:27 PM   #37
DeSoya
Manshoon

Khaki's or black slacks and anything that goes with them. I make my sister be my fashion consultent. She complains enough about what I wear that it's only fair. [img]smile.gif[/img]

DeSoya
Old 05-30-2002, 02:32 PM   #38
Krishach
Drow Warrior

Ah, usually some somewhat baggy board shorts or cargo shorts. If it calls for pants, some cargo pants or just some baggy blue jeans. Then, just an assortment of t-shirts, various colors, white socks, black sneakers, and some shades. Mind you, it's not that super baggy stuff, that's crazy. Just baggy enough that you can walk without giving yourself a wedgie.

Quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
Well today I wore jeans, a singlet and a roll neck sweater. It was pretty cold, almost had to wear boots. But I braved it in thongs . That's pretty much the uni uniform - jeans/shorts/skirt and t-shirt/singlet/long-sleeved top plus denim jacket/sweater/cardi in winter. And thongs; boots if it's really cold.

Right now I'm wearing the same singlet I wore to uni, plus trackies and a flannel shirt. Very glamourous

Going out, depends. Skirt, pants, top, or dress. Depends where I'm going, the weather and what mood I'm in. I don't have like a signature outfit or anything [img]smile.gif[/img]
Rofl, here, thongs are something else. I didn't realize you ment flip-flops till you compared to boots -- another kind of footwear. Here, thongs are known as a form of girl underwear that, well, doesn't have much substance to it if ya know what I mean.
Old 05-30-2002, 02:48 PM   #39
Blade
Emerald Dragon

Lounging around the house when its cool out, sweats
Fromal where, black slacs, a long sleve formal shirt, a tie, and formal shoes with black socks
Around town, out with friends, at schools loose jeens, not bagy, and a t-shirt and clogs, hay don't look at me like that they are comfortable [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-30-2002, 03:05 PM   #40
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by DeSoya:
Khaki's or black slacks and anything that goes with them. I make my sister be my fashion consultent. She complains enough about what I wear that it's only fair. [img]smile.gif[/img]

DeSoya
LOL! My fiance has always had female fashion consultants.. He's got me and his sister at the moment.

Hmm.. now for me, well, I wear what's comfortable most days. For work- slacks and a nice top or sweater (jumper to some of you). I used to wear skirts alot more often, but now I tend to wear them to functions (weddings, funerals, special dinners etc). Shoes..ugh.. I have tiny, wide feet so it's hard finding dress shoes at all. I tend to go with more casual ones.