Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-29-2002, 10:10 AM   #21
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
quote:
Originally posted by ʆë®Ñï†Ý:

....slutty clothes, uniforms, fetish clothes.

Dare I ask? [/QUOTE] Nope
Old 05-29-2002, 10:20 AM   #22
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Heck I wear the same cloathing every week.!They are washed on Friday,I wear em Monday.I usualy wear different stuff on Weekends.Usually I dress in baggy pants,and a big shrot sleeve shirt and a hat.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 05-29-2002, 10:35 AM   #23
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:
Girls! I anticipated this... just wait until my girlfriend Eternity posts....
Hey, I admit defeat to your girlfriend! ~ Waves white flag of truce ~ [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Now if you ask about makeup... that would be another battle I'm willing to hazard ... [img]graemlins/evilhaha.gif[/img]

[ 05-29-2002, 10:36 AM: Message edited by: mistral4543 ]
Old 05-29-2002, 10:43 AM   #24
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
casual when i'm outdoors, in the house baggy, like jogging pants and stuff like that. That's nice and comfortable. In summertime when it gets really hot i always walk around completely naked (inside that is)
Old 05-29-2002, 10:45 AM   #25
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Meh, usually typically the same most days.

Just baggy jeans (yes the crotch is half a metre long [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) with a long tshirt. Or if I am feeling cold (not usual) one of my many jackets over top. Good old plain white ankle length socks and my skate shoes, actually kind of pleased I dont skate anymore my shoes last more then two times as long
Old 05-29-2002, 11:04 AM   #26
Lanthir
Drizzt Do'Urden

lets see

A night out clubbing is short skirt tight top heals and stockings
To teach casual dress ot skirt and blouse with flats
beach bikini with a wrap and a sundress if i am stoping on the way or on the way back
shoping t-shirt jeans flats or sneakers with a pair of heals in my bag
Old 05-29-2002, 04:05 PM   #27
Deathcow
Elminster

all my clothes go together, so i can wake up 3 minutes before school and put something on as i walk out the door and not look bad [img]smile.gif[/img]

one pair of running shoes, one pair of 'everything else' shoes

lots of white socks

faded jeans and shorts, all black/blue/green

about 15 shirts of my favorite metal bands, about 5 white/black plain t-shirts

casual=same
formal= err, formal? n/a
Old 05-29-2002, 11:55 PM   #28
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Well today I wore jeans, a singlet and a roll neck sweater. It was pretty cold, almost had to wear boots. But I braved it in thongs . That's pretty much the uni uniform - jeans/shorts/skirt and t-shirt/singlet/long-sleeved top plus denim jacket/sweater/cardi in winter. And thongs; boots if it's really cold.

Right now I'm wearing the same singlet I wore to uni, plus trackies and a flannel shirt. Very glamourous

Going out, depends. Skirt, pants, top, or dress. Depends where I'm going, the weather and what mood I'm in. I don't have like a signature outfit or anything [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-30-2002, 03:13 AM   #29
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
Well today I wore jeans, a singlet and a roll neck sweater. It was pretty cold, almost had to wear boots. But I braved it in thongs . That's pretty much the uni uniform - jeans/shorts/skirt and t-shirt/singlet/long-sleeved top plus denim jacket/sweater/cardi in winter. And thongs; boots if it's really cold.

Right now I'm wearing the same singlet I wore to uni, plus trackies and a flannel shirt. Very glamourous

Going out, depends. Skirt, pants, top, or dress. Depends where I'm going, the weather and what mood I'm in. I don't have like a signature outfit or anything [img]smile.gif[/img]
BIG SIS likes singles i mean singlets Aaaaaaagggggghhhhhhhaaaaaaaa *cries as i get trampled by PINK*
Old 05-30-2002, 04:05 AM   #30
Zuvio
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Female? OPALS?!!

You mentioned opals?!
Na na , Boy here , yeah opals, it's my thing , chicks dig it, theyre like, WAH? Whats that , opal coughlings, and then they're like "you cwazy boy, come 'ere". Hehe... Doesnt work all the time though.