Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-21-2002, 04:26 AM   #1
Deathmage
The Magister

I have the last item required to give to Lady Aribeth to cure the plague. Now, I'm just wandering around, finishing off some quests. But what I want to know is, I can make some items in Marrok's Forge...I have dragon blood, fairy dust, holy water, etc. And I do have the money to buy some +1 weapons or so. My char is a level 7 Sorcerer and I'm not sure if I should make something with Marrok's Forge or move on to the next chapter and take advantage of the Wizard Labs (if there is one) and forges (if there is one). So should I make an item at Marrok's? And what's his best item? Thanks.
Old 07-21-2002, 06:16 AM   #2
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Heya DM [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
There isn't a forge again until chap3 but there is a mage place that makes things. Take a look at the book that you get off the blacksmith and see if any of the weapons/armour seems like what you want, save, and try it out [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-21-2002, 03:20 PM   #3
AndyG
Elminster

None of the items are really suited a sorceror or wizard. The light armor that is listed ends up as heavy armor after it is forged. There are no ranged weapons. There are daggers, spears and a few other simple weapons, if you're going that route.

Most of the items sell for good cash. A +1 weapon sells for about 300 gp. If you pay 500 gp to enchant it, it'll sell for 2000-4000gp, so if you need money go for it. Adamantite and diamonds are fairly rare, but dragon's blood, gargoyle skulls and fairy dust are more common, so go ahead and use those up. I pretty much ignore ironwood, but I think it's on the rare side as well, as is the special holy water.
AndyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2002, 08:33 PM   #4
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Does the Blacksmith give you a book Dunda???? [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img] How do you get him to do that???

Edit: actually dun worry.. found out for myself

[ 07-22-2002, 12:17 AM: Message edited by: Glorfindel ]
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2002, 01:31 AM   #5
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

my own socerer is using fey spear and gladiator club (pretty handy for socerer) but i upgraded it when i reached lvl 15 to better weapons in chap 3

Catch me if you can..
Harkoliar is offline   Reply With Quote