Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-03-2001, 12:50 AM   #1
Taibi

Hi all,

Just got the game for Christmas and having a fab time. However now that my newbie days are over I would like to start over.

I have tried the reset adventures button and though it does reset the adventures as supposed to ... I fin that the world is still the same as before. Lots of parts explored and objects smashed or moved.

Am I doing it wrong, or is there some mystic button to press?

Thanks for your time and your patience.

Taibi
Old 01-03-2001, 01:32 PM   #2
Gefallen

I just did this myself.

You need to go into game options, in the upper right hand corner of Game options hit reset adventure.

Gef
Old 01-03-2001, 01:48 PM   #3
Gefallen

My apologies. This does not seem to work. I just reinstalled

Gef
Old 01-03-2001, 01:52 PM   #4
Taibi

Strange, because it just worked for me.

I had let it be for an hour or two, started the game and without going into the inn or whatever, I asked for reset adventures. My party set out and all was reset as it should be.

Taibi
Old 01-03-2001, 01:57 PM   #5
Gefallen

Well at least I kept all my saves copied

Also, at least I should be all defragged

Gef
Old 01-03-2001, 04:20 PM   #6
Dwarf

At later stages in the game it becomes a little more complicated depending upon you're conscience.Firstly you'll need to have all characters in Valeia(I mean actually in Valeia).Then if you want to use the same party just reset the adventures and go into the inn and re chose them.If you want to almost technically cheat start a new party but give them the old characters things (by leaving one party space clear, putting high level characters there and giving out really nifty things to lvl 1 beginners).But this seems dishonest.For the total purge save and exit the current game,in town go into the inn and revert the game.Now leave the inn and reset all the quests.Next enter the inn and delete all you're old characters (due to a loophole they won't be gone).Create a new party and start out fresh.Now the old party still exists on the other save but you have two parties to explore the world with as the fifteen character limit is per save, not an overall game limit.This means that with seven saves you can have one hundred and five different character (yes 15 characters x 7 saves = 105).
Old 01-03-2001, 04:53 PM   #7
Taibi

Thanks Balgin,

It was the latter answer I was looking for. Though it seems I got there in the end.

Thanks again,
Taibi
Old 01-03-2001, 04:58 PM   #8
Dwarf

No problem