Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-26-2002, 12:38 PM   #1
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Okay, Today Was A Great Day. Really Good. But What I Did To Get It, Was It Worth It?

I Was Bored This Morning So I Went For A Bike Ride, Didn't Know Where I Was Going Really, And Before I Knew It, I Was At My Girlfriends House In Chorley About... Hmmm... I Don't Know How Far Away. Anyway, It Was Nice When I Set Off, But 10 Mins Later, It RAINED And RAINED. HARD! But I Kept Going And About 40 Minutes Later I Was At Her House, And We Went Bowling. It Was Good. But I Probabaly Have Pnumonia Or Summat. I Was Just Wondering, I Didn't Tell her I Was Coming, And I Didn't Even Ask If She Was Home, But When I Got There (Also, I've Never Been There Before, I Only Knew Her House Number And Street Name, But I Didn't Know Where The Street Was!) I Rang Her And Asked Where Was She, She Was Inside, 'Look Out The Window' I Said. She Said I Was Crazy. When The Numbness Wore Off I Kinda Agreed With Her... Would You Of Done That? I'm Glad I Did...

P.s, Don't Comment Lavi...
Old 05-26-2002, 12:45 PM   #2
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Yes you're sad, sadder than Jermoe's home-made Haggis.
J/k, you can't help doing a spur of the moment thing, even if it was quite a lengthy thing.
Hey, you aren't crazy in a bad way, just impulsively crazy.
Old 05-26-2002, 12:47 PM   #3
Evil Al
Drow Warrior

I did something like that yesterday. I went round to a friends house but we got into a argument. So i decided to go for a walk to cool off. While i was walking down the main road i saw the bus coming behind me so i thought i would just go into Peterhead - the nearest town about 9 miles away from where i live. When i got there i wondered what the hell i was doing. I didn't know if any of my friend that lived in Peterhead were in. So i just decided to go to my girl friends house. When i got their they were planning on going out for a meal and i was invited along. So i went with them and had a very nice meal then went back to my girl friends house and had a beer or 5 with her dad and stayed there over night . But when i got home i was screamed at by my folks cause i was supposed to be home at supper time the yesterday.
I\'m not bigheaded but go here and tell me just how sexy i am [url]\"http://www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard\" target=\"_blank\">www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard</a><br /><br />War in iraq? Not in my name!<br /><br />Disarm America.
Old 05-26-2002, 12:53 PM   #4
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Lol, Well I Met Her Dad For The 1st Time Today. He's Pretty Cool. Likes Cat Stevens, And We Seem To Have Simaler Humour...
Old 05-26-2002, 12:57 PM   #5
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

its good you did that.. I like those moments

carpe diem
Old 05-26-2002, 01:01 PM   #6
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Carpe Diem? What Would That Be?
Old 05-26-2002, 01:14 PM   #7
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Beaumanoir:
Carpe Diem? What Would That Be?
Seize the day.

Good for you mate, spur of the moment things can work out great!

Evil Al - ahh, the benefits of being an adult living by yourself and not having to account to *anyone* for your every last move! Joy!
Old 05-26-2002, 01:18 PM   #8
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Seize The Day!

Yea, I'm Really Glad I Went! But I Was very Wet. I May Do It Again If The Weather Gets Better Sometime
Old 05-26-2002, 01:28 PM   #9
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Beaumanoir:
Seize The Day!

Yea, I'm Really Glad I Went! But I Was very Wet. I May Do It Again If The Weather Gets Better Sometime
Been pissing down all day here too [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img]
Old 05-26-2002, 01:33 PM   #10
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Oh Phew? So It's Not Just Up Here? Well, The Thing Is That It Waited Till I Was Out Of My Village And Into Eccleston Before It Started To Rain... Bugger