Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-28-2001, 01:38 PM   #1
Evil_Twin
Elite Waterdeep Guard

In Dorns Deep and compleatly baffled!! I have been in the starting area with the fungus monsters, the giants lair, the place with all the Drow and the commanders the place with the Red wizard/Umberhulk. Having found a badge i am now compleatly lost. I can find no other ways out. Am i just blind, Stupid(Both) and where is the door i have missed?
Evil_Twin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2001, 02:17 PM   #2
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

It's pretty dark in there! Try putting up the brightness level for a while. I can't remember how many doors you go in in the initial Myconid cavern. By the Drow place, do you mean the place at the lower right of the Myconid cavern? If so, have you
.maybe spoil info
.found the room with the round table with the symbols on it? And the room beyond with the floor symbols? If not, you have some more work to do! Ask if you need more info.

------------------

Fljotsdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2001, 02:57 AM   #3
Lrd Feanor
Elite Waterdeep Guard

There are several badges "badges, we do got not badges, we don't need no stinking badges" wait that another story. First, if you have found the fungus guys then you need to clear the cavern of everything and complete any quest then head accross the bridge into the barracks once you complete all of the barracks a secret stair will be part of your completion of the area into the Great Forge area.
Lrd Feanor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2001, 04:32 PM   #4
Evil_Twin
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Cheers i have found a room with all sorts symbols on the floor. This is beyond the round table room through the secret passage. However all that happens is i get lightning bolted. (.: Maybe i should go back and redo Baulders Gate before i try again(Get some better gaming experience!!)
Evil_Twin is offline   Reply With Quote