Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-28-2002, 09:59 AM   #11
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
How some people that hate something (This forum) SO much, they take SUCH time to register a new account--something to do with 'florial water' [img]smile.gif[/img] , and in THIS incarnation, Lord Shield (The 'it' in question) is in his 'Female' personality.

It was a good laugh though, was it not LS? Now go back to your cave, you 30 year old, and please grow up.

PS: You didn't fool anyone. Your account was autoflagged and we were waiting for you to respond to Mouses email--just for the fun of it all...

LOL!
Yeah, Ziroc, even I figured it out, eventually. Something was off in his "Oooh" thread, kinda campy.
Old 12-28-2002, 10:24 AM   #12
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Well Lavi, not all of that lot are banned.
Old 12-28-2002, 03:01 PM   #13
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

And now even others, who don't need their names to be spoken, are plotting their own offense by spamming the forum while the mods are away. I feel sorry for any human who should dare to waste their abilities and life on such a thing of hatred. They had a chance to enjoy this wonderful forum for themselves, make freinds, and accept its services for free, and then suddenly they have an outburst which breaks down all of their paper-thin walls of morality and think that they will make a differince. No differience will be made, they will simply dissapear like dust in the wind and will be forgotten, their name (perhaps) being spoken by a few who dare not to step into any form of light. He had a great chance to enjoy such a great service and blew it. Why people even do this is totally beyond me.
Old 12-28-2002, 05:17 PM   #14
Lavindathar
Harper

Quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
Lol, woo-hoo! Your here!

IW just got even better!
Old 12-28-2002, 05:22 PM   #15
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

YIKES well uh after my post offended some people they'd like you to know that the person I was mentioning was Megabot >_>

yeeah... *hopes this will stop the msn spamming*
Old 12-28-2002, 05:51 PM   #16
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

I wasn't offended by it, /)K, I was, in fact, rather moved by it. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-29-2002, 12:22 AM   #17
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by /)eathKiller:
And now even others, who don't need their names to be spoken, are plotting their own offense by spamming the forum while the mods are away. I feel sorry for any human who should dare to waste their abilities and life on such a thing of hatred. They had a chance to enjoy this wonderful forum for themselves, make freinds, and accept its services for free, and then suddenly they have an outburst which breaks down all of their paper-thin walls of morality and think that they will make a differince. No differience will be made, they will simply dissapear like dust in the wind and will be forgotten, their name (perhaps) being spoken by a few who dare not to step into any form of light. He had a great chance to enjoy such a great service and blew it. Why people even do this is totally beyond me.
Well, even if ALL the Mods were away, I am ALWAYS here everyday. and even all night many nights. I will be watching very closely for them. [img]smile.gif[/img]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 12-29-2002, 05:47 AM   #18
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
I want some nutella ;D
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 12-29-2002, 05:42 PM   #19
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by shadowhound:
I just noticed that Ziroc is member no.2 how the heck does that work?
I would have thought you would be no.1
Older versions of UBB (such as the one IW would have been originally set up with) required the deletion of member #1 immediately after setting up the forum. That makes #2 the admin account.