Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-27-2001, 11:19 PM   #1
Silence

Where do you find them!? I have got, maybe 3 in the entire game! They would help me out a bunch right now! Anyone know a good source?
Old 01-27-2001, 11:24 PM   #2
Moni

I have only ever found them in chests...usually near or around major characters. Oh yeah and when you get to Cet's tomb (end of the game), the mummies there seemed to have dropped quite a few. I guess this makes a re-play with souped up characters more appealing. (?)
: )
Moni
Old 01-27-2001, 11:25 PM   #3
Sir Boof

Not to spoil ya ...but you'll get lots in the Pyramid Tomb...lots of Demons
Old 01-28-2001, 12:45 AM   #4
adam mage

Jathil got one ...

for a price....
Old 01-28-2001, 12:46 AM   #5
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

If you have a character skilled in Pickpocket, have him "pick" them off of mummies. I got 4 extra ankhs this way in the Crypt, and that was with a character with only 4 in pickpocket skill! Quite often, you can pick things off monsters that they may very well not drop.

When I realized how valuable pickpocket was, I started developing that and left T&L around level 5 (you can pop just about any chest before Brimloch Roon with that). I've got his skill up to 10 now and there's nothing or no one he can't pickpocket...just about. You can find some really cool stuff like that.

Additional hint: I've heard on the forum that you can "Summon Fiends" (high-level Fiend Magic) and while they're fighting, pick some fabulous items off of them. May be worth a try as soon as I get the spell.

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2001, 06:33 PM   #6
Silence

For a price? Not for a lvl. 13 Ninja! Ah...I love pickpocket...
Old 01-28-2001, 07:14 PM   #7
adam mage

yeah.. but make sure that jathil does not enjoy it TOO much while you are searching in his pockets
Old 01-28-2001, 11:00 PM   #8
Silence

It is THAT which comes at a price! lol! Just joking.