Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-13-2005, 06:13 AM   #191
Callum
Symbol of Cyric

Hwoof.. I'm tired

Just got back from the Sports meet. We got utterly thrashed in the football, had a goal difference of 8 - 0 against us at the end of the 4 matches [img]tongue.gif[/img]

It was amusing, when the host school's sports captain gave a speech at the opening dinner, saying that after a long night out celebrating after the last meet, he was faced with training the next day. We have had a total of three training sessions [img]tongue.gif[/img] Ah well. We kicked butt in athletics though. Second on the medal count, with a student body of about a quarter of that of everyone else there...
Old 03-13-2005, 08:30 AM   #192
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by antryg:
Well joy and happiness. I spent all of yesterday and last night oozing out of every orifice. I've also had a really wonderful fever. Fortunately, nobody charges you for the flu.

I didn't spend all day worrying about it though. My masters demanded my presence at work. For those of you still in school; just look what you have in your future.
Shhhhh!!! Dont destroy the wide eyed innocence of youth Antryg. let lifes reality creep up on them and slowly devour them like cancer before they reach 30 [img]tongue.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2005, 11:34 AM   #193
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:
quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
LOL, they used to wear short white dresses with white hose. Very cute and sexy, but they couldn't bend over without flashing the room.
Must have been a problem for the male nurses, having to wear that uniform... [/QUOTE]I've only hired one male nurse, and that was well into the scrubs-for-all era. I have had 20+ female nurses working for me at one time or another.
Old 03-13-2005, 08:18 PM   #194
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Is it possible to go off topic in CC ?

No ?

Okay then, here goes...

A husband and wife are in church during a particularly long sermon.

Husband: “I think my butt cheeks have fallen asleep”.
Wife: “I thought so! I’ve been hearing them snoring for over an hour!”

Old 03-13-2005, 10:06 PM   #195
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:

Gah!! Lame joke hurt brain!!
Johnny, almost everything you post is funny so if your off topic in one place, then you probably are everywhere else [img]tongue.gif[/img]

hmmm, boring day here at work... Monday [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img] Oh well, I have a few things to do....A few things to download on their high speed connection
Weird thing is, it downloads at about 15Kb/s untill it get to about 14% then it just keeps speeding up, I have downloaded at 477Kb/s, and though that may not seem so great for some of you, that is more than 100x faster than my home connection [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Hivetyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2005, 10:12 PM   #196
Sir Goulum
John Locke

I envy your 15kb/s. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I'm usually only at 7 or so. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Sir Goulum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2005, 11:42 PM   #197
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Hivetyrant:
quote:

Gah!! Lame joke hurt brain!!
Johnny, almost everything you post is funny so if your off topic in one place, then you probably are everywhere else [img]tongue.gif[/img]

hmmm, boring day here at work... Monday [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img] Oh well, I have a few things to do....A few things to download on their high speed connection
Weird thing is, it downloads at about 15Kb/s untill it get to about 14% then it just keeps speeding up, I have downloaded at 477Kb/s, and though that may not seem so great for some of you, that is more than 100x faster than my home connection [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]MMMMMM I loooove my new high speed connection at home 1500/256. Usually downloading @ 600-800.
Old 03-14-2005, 04:37 AM   #198
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Sheesh you guys have slow connections, i recently got an upgrade, and went from 2,2 MB/ps to 3,2 MB/ps. Now that's a serious speed. I download proggies of 2-3 gigabite in less than an hour.

Although sometimes the server gets clogged up and then the speed decreases drastically.
Old 03-14-2005, 04:46 AM   #199
dplax
Jack Burton

Quote:
Sheesh you guys have slow connections, i recently got an upgrade, and went from 2,2 MB/ps to 3,2 MB/ps. Now that's a serious speed. I download proggies of 2-3 gigabite in less than an hour.

Although sometimes the server gets clogged up and then the speed decreases drastically.
Still nothing compared to what I can achieve between computers on campus. And I also get a pretty decent speed on the internet (haven't found the max for it yet, but I've already had 5 simultaneous downloads at over 1 mbps).

dplax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2005, 04:47 AM   #200
Sigmar
Unicorn

I use a 56k modem...

WOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOO, I'M SIGMAR, THE CAPTAIN OF THE GRAVY TRAIN!

*sigh* I need broadband.
Sigmar is offline   Reply With Quote