Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-06-2003, 06:08 AM   #31
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:

..........kill .......... spit ...... grave .......never ..... guilt ..... face ....... evil ......despair.
Yes - they are clearly excerpts from an empassioned speech, and before anyone makes a fuss, I make no bones about the fact that I have chosen quite intentionally to only display the emotive phrasery of my erstwhile interlocutor.

Quite impressive intesity, and whilst I have no wish to go into the break and enter business (and personally agree wholeheartedley with your despite of the vermin that do), I feel a little safer knowing my countries laws on who can shoot who, and on gun controls are somewhat different in perspective.
Old 06-06-2003, 08:01 AM   #32
Masklinn

By MagiK :
Quote:
So had the farmer used a pickaxe things would be okie dokie?
Maybe yes, cause owning a pickaxe is not illegal [img]smile.gif[/img]
And also maybe he would have just injured the guy instead of killing him.

The guy broke the law by owning a gun, he goes to jail, I don't see the problem. The guy broke the law by killing someone when he could have done something else, he goes to jail, I don't see the problem.
Break the law, suffer the consequence.

And no I don't think the guy throwed his own life away. You don't know why he used to rob houses. Maybe he had to. Maybe he had nothing better to do. Anyway, his life is gone now.
Old 06-06-2003, 08:24 AM   #33
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
quote:
all I can say is that I am glad Im not living there..
Look - we agree on something else! [/QUOTE]

Hehehe I had a bet with Mysticelt that either you or Davros would say that (yes I know Davie isn't from there...but a comment along those lines)

[ 06-06-2003, 08:24 AM: Message edited by: MagiK ]

Old 06-06-2003, 08:26 AM   #34
MagiK

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Davros:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by MagiK:
[qb] Edited: out a joke I was told was not funny.

[ 06-06-2003, 08:42 AM: Message edited by: MagiK ]

Old 06-06-2003, 08:28 AM   #35
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
quote:
quote:
all I can say is that I am glad Im not living there..
Look - we agree on something else! [/QUOTE]

Hehehe I had a bet with Mysticelt that either you or Davros would say that (yes I know Davie isn't from there...but a comment along those lines)
[/QUOTE]Here's a comedy lesson for you Magik - if you wanted to get a laugh you should have had mysticelt agreeing with me!
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 06-06-2003, 08:33 AM   #36
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by Masklinn:
By MagiK :
quote:
So had the farmer used a pickaxe things would be okie dokie?
Maybe yes, cause owning a pickaxe is not illegal [img]smile.gif[/img]
And also maybe he would have just injured the guy instead of killing him.

Do you know what a pickaxe is? I would venture to say, the entry wound would be somewhat larger than that of a bullet.

The guy broke the law by owning a gun, he goes to jail, I don't see the problem. The guy broke the law by killing someone when he could have done something else, he goes to jail, I don't see the problem.
Break the law, suffer the consequence.

And as you see it, breaking and entering should have no consequences..hmmm perhaps if it happened to you, you would change your view...or not.

And no I don't think the guy throwed his own life away. You don't know why he used to rob houses. Maybe he had to. Maybe he had nothing better to do. Anyway, his life is gone now.

He had to rob the house? I'd like you to explain that one to me. I still have seen no clear indication why you and davros and maybe others seem to feel the need to protect the people comitting the crime, one could speculate that it is because a person were in that line of...well ...work...but I hardly think you or Davros would fit that bill. Why should it be safe for robbers to rob?

[/QUOTE]

Old 06-06-2003, 08:38 AM   #37
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
Yes.....clearly.....I.....have.....no......perspec tive.

Yes I know, I only picked and chose certain of his words....ahh well

[ 06-06-2003, 08:38 AM: Message edited by: MagiK ]

Old 06-06-2003, 08:41 AM   #38
MagiK

Quote:
Here's a comedy lesson for you Magik - if you wanted to get a laugh you should have had mysticelt agreeing with me!

Sorry, lost you there...I have no idea what you are talking about? I predicted predictable behaviour...wheres the comedy in that? As for Mysticelts views on the subject of the thread, they may be completely different from mine...we never discussed that aspect.

Old 06-06-2003, 08:59 AM   #39
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
quote:
Here's a comedy lesson for you Magik - if you wanted to get a laugh you should have had mysticelt agreeing with me!

Sorry, lost you there...I have no idea what you are talking about? I predicted predictable behaviour...wheres the comedy in that?
[/QUOTE]ROTFL - you have NO sense of humour at all! I bet you love Ali G!

I bet you'd laugh to see a pudding crawl!
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 06-06-2003, 09:07 AM   #40
MagiK

Quote:
ROTFL - you have NO sense of humour at all! I bet you love Ali G!

I bet you'd laugh to see a pudding crawl!

Well, since we have drifted off topic, I must know...who is Ali G and ummm puddings crawl? As for sense of humor...you might be surprised