Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-04-2002, 11:01 AM   #11
Black Dragon
Zhentarim Guard

quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:

Well BD we all have days like that, and adjusting to new situations is always a challenge...time has a way of fixing that though..the key is to find a way to be patient.....but about your HOTMAIL account...cant you access it the way you are accessing IW right now?

I know I would hate to loose my contactlists and stuff just because I couldnt log on for a month.

Sorry man, I'm accessing IW from the school and Hotmail is a banned website here, trust me I already tried to get there. It just is being a pain about it, and I'm not having a day, I'm having a time period where I'm ready to throw **** at people. JUST TO COOL MYSELF DOWN I HAVE TO PUNCH, PUNCH, AND PUNCH SOME MORE, thats just when I'm feeling okay.(not punch a person though, a pillow) It seems to make me feel alittle releived so I just go do it. I'm sry I didn't mean to get aggrevated or anything its just my attitude towards life is slowly adjusting to a negative position.
Black owns!<br />Dragons rule!!<br /> [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/blackdragonpic.jpg\" alt=\" - \" /><br /> <b>If the media decided that breathing wasn\'t \"cool\" anymore, half the teenage population would be gone.</b> --Someguy
Old 02-04-2002, 11:08 AM   #12
Epona
Zartan

quote:
Originally posted by Black Dragon:

Sorry man, I'm accessing IW from the school and Hotmail is a banned website here, trust me I already tried to get there. It just is being a pain about it, and I'm not having a day, I'm having a time period where I'm ready to throw **** at people. JUST TO COOL MYSELF DOWN I HAVE TO PUNCH, PUNCH, AND PUNCH SOME MORE, thats just when I'm feeling okay.(not punch a person though, a pillow) It seems to make me feel alittle releived so I just go do it. I'm sry I didn't mean to get aggrevated or anything its just my attitude towards life is slowly adjusting to a negative position.

Nothing wrong whatsoever with punching a pillow - it's a good release for pent-up aggression.
You'd only need to log in to your hotmail account once to keep it open though, so perhaps an internet cafe or a public library would be your best option.
Old 02-04-2002, 11:17 AM   #13
MagiK

quote:
Originally posted by Black Dragon:

I know where your at, when I was....umm oh 18 or 19 I took up racketball...for the very reason you mention...thats a sport where you can really whack the ball with everything you've got and release a lot of pent up aggression....Don't need that so much anymore...so apparently you will grow out of it...or maybe not [img]smile.gif[/img] hang in there kid.

Old 02-04-2002, 11:36 AM   #14
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:

My my Nebbies [img]smile.gif[/img] how cynical...accurate but cynical [img]smile.gif[/img]

And who says you have to have just ONE perspective on an event? Maybe hearing a multitude of thoughts on it will make you better able to get at what the truth may actually be? Usually the truth isn't on either side of an argument but lies somewhere in the middle.....or so I think!

Very true..... Hmmmm.... Perhaps I should start asking people's viewpoints on things whenever I've got an essay due, with the amount of differing opinions and arguments here I could write a novel about even the smallest topic!
Old 02-05-2002, 09:16 AM   #15
Redblueflare
Galvatron

Hey Doni! Long time no see man. Good thing that you haven't checked your hotmail account lately. You wouldn't have gotten an email from me. Sorry but i've been busy lately. You know how school is. I'm afraid to look in there now, I haven't checked it for so long.

I didn't know you had a laptop! Well it really was your fault for getting it taken away. If you hadn't failed history you'd be using it right now. (History is such an easy subject too.) My computer's modem is still dead, and i'm stuck with the pentium zero my dad is borrowing. [img]graemlins/1disgust.gif[/img] You're lucky to have a laptop.

][/url]
[b]RedBlueFlare
[i]
The dragon tamer lives on...

[ 02-05-2002: Message edited by: Redblueflare ]