Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-18-2001, 10:02 AM   #21
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:
DOGS. but then i love tigers, and where do they root down to? cats. wolves too, theyre dogs

WHAT!!! Wolves are dogs?? nah man.. Get over here and I´ll bite you! In a very friendly waay though! hehehe *Wolfgrin!*

I like Tigers too, panthers and other cool animals. But Wolves, dogs and wolverines are my tops!!

------------------

Yawning lazywolf dreaming about nice little fairies...zzzzz
Old 06-18-2001, 10:16 AM   #22
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

cats... sneaky little buggers. gotta love em! also, dogs are easily broken, but a cat makes you earn its affection. Cats, although they barely clear the line for what passes as intelligent, are about fifty times smarter than Lassie was. and also, which pet did Bart give away? the dog!

------------------
I'll kidnap ya fer 100, reprogram ya fer 300, and kill ya fer 500! Oh come one! I'll throw in the killin' fer 250!
Old 06-18-2001, 11:37 AM   #23
Moni

I'll add that I don't know when I became a more cat oriented person...we had a daschund when I was a baby...he was my best friend.
I heard stories from many relatives of how "the baby" (me) would get "lost" and they'd always find me with the dog, in his bed, napping.

Cats still rule.

Ratweed,
Sorry about your Maggie! I live holding my breath some days the way a couple of our cats will dart out into the street to chase birds, butterflies, moths, well, anything that moves! Thankful I live in a very small town and traffic is thin to nil on either side of our house!

Captain Marmalade and Mr. Snuggles brought me a snake last night.
I don't think they appreciated me disposing of it's body...like I was supposed to eat it or something LOL!

Moni

------------------

Old 06-18-2001, 02:22 PM   #24
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

You know what animal is really underrated?? Platapi. The noble Platapus' are by far the most elegant and useful creatures ever created.

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
-General George Patton (1885-1945)
Old 06-18-2001, 02:47 PM   #25
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
Grand-Ranger, are you daring to presume that such a wonderful being as me, a Lioness, could ever be in anyway related to Rude Dawg!?!? heehee...you know i luv ya Rudey... Anyway, I don't think that that is true, but I dunno. Anyway, I'll let this debate simmer on while I sleep.

Nighty Night,
Lioness(the ultimate kitty)

Hehe, well mabye not that dawg... But dogs are beter thats all there is too it. I mean what famous cats are there? Theres lots of famous dogs;

Churchhills great danes

Gerge Patons Pit Bull

not to mention lassy

There smarter too, they can swim, hunt, do all kinds of things. Dont get me wrong, big wild cats like Pantthers an d Lions are cool. But little scrwany house cats to flat out suck. Of course I hate scwany dogs also..hehe

------------------

Hunter, Scout, Warrior, Woodsmen, Archer
Old 06-19-2001, 12:51 AM   #26
Lifetime
Red Dragon

Did'nt you cat lovers see Meet the Parents?

I'm a dog person myself. Cats are evilllll
Notice how witch familiars are always cats.
And I just don't like cats. Its the whole love you/ditch you routine that dogs don't put you through.

------------------
Why?
Old 06-19-2001, 01:23 AM   #27
Keryvian
The Magister

Well, I was raised with both cats and dogs, and love them both, but I have to choose cats. Dogs are more easily trained, more obedient, and will love you no matter how you treat them. Cats, on the other hand, are more independent. You have to accept them on their terms. The trust of a cat means more, because it has to be earned. I prefer the independence.

Two of my three cats will also approach me and roll over on their backs. The two are litter mates, rescued from a litter of feral kittens. It's taken me years to get them to accept other people, though they have always accepted me. My third cat is a different story. While she understands that she is not the absolute ruler of the household, it really pisses her off.

------------------
Nid yw'r hoff o lyfr yn fyr o gyfaill.
Old 06-19-2001, 03:25 PM   #28
onthepequod
Quintesson

Hmmm…………..dogs or demon spawn scourge of the earth? I would have to choose dogs!

Personally, I find dogs more useful, loyal, and obedient than cats. I am confident that anyone breaking into my house will quickly become acquainted with the business end of my 90 pound German Shepherd. This gives me and my wife a sense of relief anytime I leave town on business.

------------------

onthepequod

[This message has been edited by onthepequod (edited 06-19-2001).]
Old 06-19-2001, 04:15 PM   #29
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by MILAMBER:
The noble Platapus' are by far the most elegant and useful ????? creatures ever created.

Er... Milamber... what exactly do you use a platypus for? On second thoughts, maybe I'd rather not know...

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas
Old 06-20-2001, 12:42 AM   #30
Moni

Lifetime,

Dogs aren't evil?!

My puppy got jealous of a Mimosa Tree that I planted today and ate it when I left the yard!

Now that was just wrong!

Moni

------------------