Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Dungeon Craft - RPG Game Maker
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-22-2004, 05:32 AM   #1
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Well, im building my website, and it will be posted here when it is finished.
But I am making this thread, asking what needs to be done in the way of artwork, I want to help with the Dungeoncraft project and I have no experiance with C++ (I will someday though) but I would love to keep making more art where needed, so if you want *almost* anything, you can ask and I will have a go [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Hivetyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2004, 08:19 AM   #2
Tarlanon
Manshoon

Old 12-22-2004, 12:40 PM   #3
manikus
Jack Burton

I've noticed that DC is sorely lacking in the sprites area. I always thought it was cool in FRUA when you could have the creature rush you before attacking. So, we need sprites of orcs, goblins, kobolds, dragons, npc's, etc. [img]smile.gif[/img]

With that said, we need more of everything, especially non-humanoid monsters- both icons and small pics and sprites. I would like to request dragons and a griffon in particular.

-manikus
Old 12-22-2004, 01:51 PM   #4
Tarlanon
Manshoon

Sounds like we have some ideas about what the next art contest should focus on? Hmmmmm?
Old 12-24-2004, 12:56 AM   #5
SilentThief
Symbol of Cyric

Burger Time Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Tarlanon:
Sounds like we have some ideas about what the next art contest should focus on? Hmmmmm?
Mebbe! I think that peepull tend to overlook sprites as art and to be used becuz they're worried about the walls and events and such. The question is, are we doing monster sprites, Human(oid) sprites, dragons, or what.

Sprites would be specialty art (as in they can be used for just about anything. Easy ideas for sprites would be the monsters in your game (or who ever else wuold walk up and attack or talk to you) but you could use spites for random people in a town just walking around in the marketplace, a crowd of pll during a riot, even different parts of walls that might make the wall change (or animate), heck I just thought of this one, how about weather (rain snow) effects???

OOOOHhhh I cant wait till tomoro till I get my laptop back ...

THEN LOOOK OUT!!!!

SilentThief
Mod-maniac