Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-29-2001, 04:20 PM   #1
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Memnoch told me the board was ok - but my server said too many accessing it! I feel terribly deprived!

HELLO EVERYONE! NICE TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN!

------------------

Old 06-29-2001, 04:24 PM   #2
onthepequod
Quintesson

Hello Fljotsdale!

It's good to see you as well.

------------------
Old 06-29-2001, 04:25 PM   #3
Moni

Hello Fljotsdale!
You've been missed!
How are you?!

Moni

------------------

Old 06-29-2001, 04:32 PM   #4
Fljotsdale

Thanks Onthepequod and Moni!

Actually, I don't feel too good at the moment, Moni. I've been gardening! Also, I can't stand too much heat, and it has been pretty hot here. I've spent lots of time lying down and reading a book! I still feel very drained though. This is not a very happy body at the moment - but I won't let it beat me! Even if I AM letting it have a little rest, lol!

------------------

Old 06-29-2001, 04:39 PM   #5
Moni

Sorry to hear that Fljotsdale!
It is hot out here too but I am staying indoors today, resending old AOL 5 mail into my AOL 6 account to make it functional again as a filing cabinet and cleaning the washroom floor while it all uploads.
We got a new washer today after the old one died a couple of days ago. Installing it, Rex's dad went to remove a hose left behind from the old one and the pipe sheared, spewing water everywhere. I had just scrubbed it all clean so it is not a big mess but it was pretty wet. There are a couple of corners I need to remove tables and things from and dry it all off again LOL!
I told him we need to start our own TV show called "This Poor Old House"
Well, I am going to get my next upload started and put the washroom back together.

See you in a few!
Hope you feel better soon!

Moni

------------------

Old 06-29-2001, 05:00 PM   #6
Fljotsdale

Sounds horrendous! I have washing-machine floods a couple of times with my old machine - a real granddaddy - but my current one is only 3-4 yrs old so should be ok for a while - I hope! Have - er - fun?!

------------------

Old 06-29-2001, 05:47 PM   #7
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Fljotsdale:
Sounds horrendous! I have washing-machine floods a couple of times with my old machine - a real granddaddy - but my current one is only 3-4 yrs old so should be ok for a while - I hope! Have - er - fun?!

Don't you hate it when that happens?! Luckily when the old one bit the dust, it just didn't fill...I kid you not, water ran through it and into the drain for an hour before I noticed!
With this pipe shearing, it had to be cut off at the water main...I was outside and missed the whole thing but whoever got to it and turned it off was extremely fast because it wasn't that bad when I came in and they only had time to throw down a couple of towels onto it.

I had a good time actually...as hard as the work can be, I can appreciate nothing more in a house than cleanliness and that room is spotless finally. With the old appliances in there, I was never able to clean the floor properly and now its done from top to bottom...clean and shining.

Moni

------------------

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 06-29-2001).]

Old 06-29-2001, 06:00 PM   #8
Ziroc

Really!