Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-03-2001, 06:13 AM   #1
homa

I didn't do the stout mines and booge hovel
but i enjoy the skull castle and
looked at the LIch and Cet.
Did anyone know how to walk on trees?
Make a steeps from crates and empty
chests and enjoy that!
BUT HOW TO FIND THE DRAGON LAIR?????
Old 01-03-2001, 07:06 AM   #2
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Am I safe to assume that you also didn't do Dragonspire, and don't have the Mavin sword. If so, then you need to go back and do the Stout mines now, to get the Dragon armour that lets you into Dragonspire. You also passed up a lot of opportunity to improve your characters at the boogre caves (bongu idol, and the genie lamp - although if you are walking on trees you may have this last one, and one of the zenmaster tomes). I have seen other posts about walking on the trees over the past couple of months - you can even pile petrified monsters to get up there.

On the other hand, if you're determined to skip all this and forge on ahead (you bought the game, play it in the order you want to) you don't need the Mavin - you can use the Lich's staff to beat down Cet if you want to.
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2001, 09:31 AM   #3
babbler

How does man walk on the trees?!!!