Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-21-2001, 06:43 PM   #1
Diogenes Of Pumpkintown
Banned User

I hereby make official, along with my secret co-horts who shall remain nameless, the formation of the newest and best clan here. We are the Clan of the Illuminati. Tremble before us.
Old 09-21-2001, 06:44 PM   #2
DiabloRex
Elminster

That isnt a new clan lol
Old 09-21-2001, 06:49 PM   #3
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

And Good Look To You, Yet I still wont be joining, HADB All The Way

------------------

Smoke Me A Kipper, I'll Be Back For Breakfast

The Clan HADB Cleric Of Sephiroth + Jenova
Old 09-21-2001, 06:59 PM   #4
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Diogenes Of Pumpkintown:
I hereby make official, along with my secret co-horts who shall remain nameless, the formation of the newest and best clan here. We are the Clan of the Illuminati. Tremble before us.
Well I suppose I am not a "secret co-hort" (not incase it is secret even to my own self!), nor am very Illuminating, so I guess I'll just slink away, head hung low, sheep in tow..

------------------
Old 09-21-2001, 07:05 PM   #5
Diogenes Of Pumpkintown
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Well I suppose I am not a "secret co-hort" (not incase it is secret even to my own self!), nor am very Illuminating, so I guess I'll just slink away, head hung low, sheep in tow..

Lady Zekke, ah, but you ARE of the Illuminati. Some secrets lie deep within.
Old 09-21-2001, 07:06 PM   #6
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Diogenes Of Pumpkintown:
Shine the living light.........

------------------
Old 09-21-2001, 07:11 PM   #7
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

hmmm.. What is being illumined? Not the secret pathway?! Ack! Err.. Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas here... not sure if I know what your secret cohort is doing...

Cloudykins

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 09-21-2001).]
Old 09-21-2001, 07:19 PM   #8
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Right - pay attention Dio. I will make allowances because you are relatively new here. There are only two things you must remember when forming a clan.

1) Clans are Scottish

2) I am Scottish and officially in charge of the licensing agreements for clan formation.

Therefore no Illuminati Clan without my say-so and large amounts of cash. And just in case you want to try any "unlicensed clanning" here are just a few members of my highly trained and motivated Scots Law Advocates; ready and willing to tie you up in litigation for years to come (alternatively, they will rip your limbs off)

------------------
Regards

Mouse

[This message has been edited by Mouse (edited 09-21-2001).]
Old 09-21-2001, 07:20 PM   #9
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

i think you should call it a guild dio.. then you wont hafta pay anything to mouse! its not like he can claim the rights to all that european history...

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!

Admirer of the Lioness.
Old 09-21-2001, 07:23 PM   #10
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Mouse:

ready and willing to tigh you up in litigation for years to come (alternatively, they will rip your limbs off)

I would say that losing a few limbs is FAR prefferable to having to suffer the woes of the scottish litigation team....

------------------

Within the jungle of my deepest emotion,
With a coat resplendant in a golden sheen,
Swiftly hunting my tender love,
Stalks the regal, Feline Queen