Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-02-2002, 08:54 AM   #31
LennonCook
Jack Burton

I`m almost the same online and off... only real difference is offline i`m out to annoy everyone, online i`m only out to annoy a select few targets
Old 08-02-2002, 02:21 PM   #32
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Online I'm really loud and outspoken, insane as well
I'm like that with really close friends and family but with anyone else I get all shy 'cos I keep on thinking they're going to be spiteful about the way I loook...I claim I don't cvare but the fact that I've got acne, glasses and braces inspires the nastiest £$@*&& there are....

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 08-02-2002, 02:33 PM   #33
Sorcerer Alex

Quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
I try to be a nice, genuine person all the time I guess [img]smile.gif[/img]
You've failed pretty miserably then, haven't you? Hehe!

I'm completely different once I leave the computer. Offline I have shame, dignity, modesty and manners. I admit I'm often a complete prick on here, I think it's probably because I know I can get away with it. I really should get round to turning over a new leaf sometime soon, but to be perfectly frank, I'm having altogether too much fun!

Old 08-02-2002, 02:33 PM   #34
Lord Shield

For the most part I behave differently on-line except to friends. Anyone but them just sees the silliness

and I too am more shy offline

Old 08-02-2002, 02:36 PM   #35
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Arledrian:
quote:

I'm completely different once I leave the computer. Offline I have shame, dignity, modesty and manners. I admit I'm often a complete prick on here, I think it's probably because I know I can get away with it. I really should get round to turning over a new leaf sometime soon, but to be perfectly frank, I'm having altogether too much fun!
[/QUOTE]With or ithout LS/a chair/ a lamp post?

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 08-02-2002, 02:44 PM   #36
Sorcerer Alex

She's the mother of my kid, but I don't don't need Queen Shield to have fun. A lamppost will do

Old 08-02-2002, 02:49 PM   #37
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
She's the mother of my kid, but I don't don't need Queen Shield to have fun. A lamppost will do
...oooh...Alex, there ARE children here!

Old 08-02-2002, 05:12 PM   #38
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Quote:
quote:
[/QUOTE]Shut yer hole, pretty boy [img]tongue.gif[/img] . You're different too - no groupies online . What's different there I wonder? Oh right, your personality has to carry you! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Holy moly this reply window is really big!
Old 08-02-2002, 05:34 PM   #39
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Well now, let me think. In public places around people I don't know, I act mature, stay relativly calm, and act refined. Around people I know, and like, I act depending upon the mood. If its a good one I joke around with them, and annoy and irritate others. Bad moods, and I try to cheer people up, or I act just as depressed as they do, depending on how my day is going.

But ussualy I am quiet and keep to myself.

On the 'net, I act around my friends the way I act around my friends in real life. And all together I'm not all that different. [img]smile.gif[/img]

The main difference is, however, I ignore whats going on in the rest of the world, (ya know, all the problems ect) and give up my "real world views" (that so many people say I have) and have more fun. Also I roleplay as a Paladin (hence my name) whenever I can, outside of the RP board. (which I don't even go to.)

Old 08-02-2002, 06:09 PM   #40
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
For the most part I behave differently on-line except to friends. Anyone but them just sees the silliness

and I too am more shy offline
Silliness? I hadn't noticed [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I have to admit, I don't know the meaning of the word 'shy' these days.
I used to be painfully shy, but one day I made the decision that enough is enough, and shed it almost overnight! It's amazing how you can change things that you don't like about yourself if you're determined enough, a bit of bluff necessary at first to carry you over the first hurdle, but you soon realise it's no big deal.