Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-01-2002, 03:21 AM   #11
J.J.
Symbol of Cyric

um....uh....yeah, what they said, uh-uh

Amanda, Kyleia, and Kathleen\'s Dad-Best Damn Job, Period.

Official procrastinator of the O.L.D. C.O.O.T.S. Clan
unOfficial Homeopathic Quacktitioner of the IW Realm
Old 08-01-2002, 03:26 AM   #12
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

My online personality and real personality are the same. I'm myself online and offline.
Old 08-01-2002, 07:06 AM   #13
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

I yam what I yam and that's all that I yam. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I am a smart@$$ online and off. I am friendly, fairly well outgoing most of the time and try to be as helpful as possible, but push my buttons or be hateful/hurtful and I become a wolverine. Thus I am the same here as anywhere else.

WYSIWYG!
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
Old 08-01-2002, 07:11 AM   #14
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Online and offline I am a generally quiet person who will speak up when he feels it necessary but otherwise be content to observe.

Both online and offline I also have my somewhat chaotic/insane moments [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-01-2002, 07:31 AM   #15
Lifetime
Red Dragon

Hmmm..
I dont know. Sometimes I switch from a morning personality to an evening personality, let alone an online personality..

Depends really. For the most part I'm outgoing and loud. I'm the same online and off in that I'm not afraid to live and I'm not afraid to be who I want to be..
Also tends to annoy people after a while, but hey, such is life.
Old 08-01-2002, 07:37 AM   #16
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Really depends I guess... around friends I tend to relax, and joke around. heh, like I do on the net, well at least here at IWs,in "real life" when I'm not around friends, I can be an absolute monster: i.e. cold blooded. actually its mostly just for show. You wouldn't believe what dressing yourself intirly in black is like with a stern face. The number of invalids that stay out of your way is incredible. heh, then again, maybe I'm just being an arrogent addolesent. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-01-2002, 08:04 AM   #17
Mojo
Elminster

I'm pretty much myself on and offline, although I can't place what I'm like from day to day, on and offline...I'm a little more confused in things I say online...possibly bcoz they're commited to writing and what I say in real life isn't and can just be laughed off...

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
You wouldn't believe what dressing yourself intirly in black is like with a stern face.
I would, u know...I really would [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-01-2002, 08:10 AM   #18
Melusine
Dracolisk

I like to think I'm pretty much the same person on- or offline, with the exception that I'm a little more shy offline. But I suppose the other IW members that were at the BBQ can judge this better than me. [img]smile.gif[/img] All the people I met there, BTW, seemed to me the same people offline or online - my expectations based on talking to them online proved largely accurate. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-01-2002, 08:16 AM   #19
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
I'm a moron online, and i'm a moron offline, and i'm damn proud.
Old 08-01-2002, 09:06 AM   #20
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Like a few others: I'm quieter and more conserved with people I don't know offline.