Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-25-2002, 04:02 PM   #41
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Barry the Sprout:
quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Barry- Neb asked to have his account deleted. Kaltia is suspended not banned. I would ask you to email Ziroc if you have any more questions about the status of members, ok?

Rumors hurt everyone and I would like to ask that you and everyone else remember just how garbled a rumor can get. The source is often vague or hard to pin down and unless you have ALL the pieces, you're only hearing one side. Remember too, that 'sour grapes' rumors can be the most inaccurate of all.

[img]graemlins/kissy2.gif[/img] hehee.. sorry, couldn't resist another one

btw I gave wrong pages on that Cafe reference
http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/cg...;f=10;t=012668

Memnoch did a good post, as did others.
I know what rumours can do, thats why I was asking for clarification of it before claiming it was true. Fortunate, as it wasn't true; she was suspended not actually banned. Sorry for the confusion. Is it appropriate to ask why here or should I e-mail Ziroc?

I know Neb wasn't banned either, but he was told that if he didn't like things then he could leave, after which some particularly degrading things were done to his account.

And yes, I've read the Cafe thread and the responses. I know they are all good and that people haven't just gone because of this, but still - a fair few have. Lord Shield (i know, I know, there were reasons), Neb, Azure, Caleb and Kaltia. It doesn't sound good, thats all...
[/QUOTE]No, it was NOT good. If they didn't add to the trouble, they would not have been suspended. All this because 'Shield' decided a few days ago to start some trouble. He then sent me nastygrams full of four letter words (and this is a 33 year old folks--one that hangs out with KIDS).. anyway...

If they didn't break the rules, they would be posting right now. But since they decided to make trouble, and make things worse they were suspended.

PS: If they decide to come back and act civil, that's totally cool, but if they come back to rehash this, they are gone.

And a few of them have tried to even create new accounts, but they didn't know I verify them now.. and Any account that matches a current member IP gets flagged.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 11-25-2002, 04:03 PM   #42
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

This subject matter is over now. I will delete any further posts concerning it. If you have any questions, drop me a email [img]smile.gif[/img] .

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album