Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-18-2002, 05:21 PM   #21
Moiraine
Anubis

quote:
Originally posted by Durwyn:
Well first off I have doubts if such a thing is actually true. Second off, who doesnt want sex after all? hehe. I mean unless the female is very bad looking and you know, has some body difections such as extra weight etc (Please no offense to any females here) then a female of such will purposely search for sex, and perhaps use that "beer" drug as a way. But I mean I know for a fact is a women that I dont like so to speak by looks alone comes to me in the bar and offers me a drink, I wont go with it. I mean wont you do the same? I mean its really confusing actually, because really looks is not what to be judged in a person obviously, but in any case, if I'm horny hehe and in the bar and someone who I dont like by looks comes up to me I wont drink anything they offer me... Which actually doesnt occur regulary because I did have women who came up to me in the bar who did not like me but I did drink with them and actually later I've made a solid four friends from such experiences. Hmmm I dont know... Well lets just be catious then. Argh this actually VERY scary heh.

(sigh) Dwarves are SOO known for tach and delicacy ...

Durwyn, what if you met the woman of your dreams ... and totally missed seeing her because she was a bit plum ?
Old 01-18-2002, 05:22 PM   #22
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

This beer drug was used on me once, I woke up pregnant!!!! The baby keeps growing in me but I just cant seem to go into labor! And its been WAY more than 9 months. Whats going on? Someone help me!
Old 01-18-2002, 06:47 PM   #23
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

quote:
Originally posted by Donut:

Heh Durwyn, these are exactly the companies who are producing this beer. There is a club near me where you can get free beer, a free meal and unlimited free sex. I haven't been there but my sister has.

Let's have the address then, Donut!!! :Licks lips in anticipation:
Old 01-18-2002, 08:13 PM   #24
Donut
Jack Burton

quote:
I mean unless the female is very bad looking and you know, has some body difections such as extra weight etc (Please no offense to any females here) then a female of such will purposely search for sex, and perhaps use that "beer" drug as a way. But I mean I know for a fact is a women that I dont like so to speak by looks alone comes to me in the bar and offers me a drink, I wont go with it. I mean wont you do the same? I mean its really confusing actually, because really looks is not what to be judged in a person obviously, but in any case, if I'm horny hehe and in the bar and someone who I dont like by looks comes up to me I wont drink anything they offer me... Which actually doesnt occur regulary because I did have women who came up to me in the bar who did not like me but I did drink with them and actually later I've made a solid four friends from such experiences. Hmmm I dont know... Well lets just be catious then. Argh this actually VERY scary heh.

I'm with you all the way with the fat people comments. Why are these people allowed to walk the street. How can someone let themselves go like that?

Durwyn, I had no idea you were old enough to drink, you are really lucky to have women coming up to you in the bar and offering you drinks. Be careful. In Britain women don't do that when a man has a plastic penis attached to his forehead.
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 01-18-2002, 08:34 PM   #25
Durwyn
Elminster

Actually I have nothing against fat people my friend [img]smile.gif[/img] . I just say that in a bar, usually, you are interested in you know, finding a date or something. So if a fat person or someone that I dislike, will come up to me and offer me a drink, or ask me for a I dont know, dance, walk, anything, I decline the invitation [img]smile.gif[/img] .

Now about the plastic thing you said, what are you impling there my friend? Ready to be locked out of Iron Works Forums?

[ 01-18-2002: Message edited by: Durwyn ]

Old 01-18-2002, 08:48 PM   #26
Donut
Jack Burton

quote:
[QBNow about the plastic thing you said, what are you impling there my friend? Ready to be locked out of Iron Works Forums?

[ 01-18-2002: Message edited by: Durwyn ][/QB]

I hadn't realised you had been made a moderator but I'll race you to it!
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 01-18-2002, 09:52 PM   #27
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I sense a disturbance in the force, help me Obi-Wan....and bring beer
Old 01-18-2002, 10:06 PM   #28
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

OK, everyone, let's cool it with the personal stuff, ok? This thread was started by Milamber as a joke - let's continue to post to it in that spirit ok? Donut, it's not really fair to characterize Durwyn as having a plastic penis on his head when all he was doing was posting his opinion on the topic above (he could have phrased the comments about overweight people a LOT more tactfully, but I'm sure he'll learn about tact). [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] He wasn't insulting anyone here personally and so didn't deserve to be personally insulted (and a plastic penis doesn't have anything to do with beer anyway).

Whatever happened to respecting our fellow posters here? Please apologize to Durwyn for saying that he had a plastic penis on his head.

Now everyone keep it clean, and remember what I said about respect...if this thread degenerates into personal insults it will be locked (THIRD time I've had to lock a thread this week).

What *is* with everyone this week? Is it a full moon or what? You guys are keeping me busy on my weekend! [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]

[ 01-19-2002: Message edited by: Memnoch ]

Old 01-18-2002, 11:06 PM   #29
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
OK, everyone, let's cool it with the personal stuff, ok? This thread was started by Milamber as a joke - let's continue to post to it in that spirit ok? Donut, it's not really fair to characterize Durwyn as having a plastic penis on his head when all he was doing was posting his opinion on the topic above (he could have phrased the comments about overweight people a LOT more tactfully, but I'm sure he'll learn about tact). [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] He wasn't insulting anyone here personally and so didn't deserve to be personally insulted (and a plastic penis doesn't have anything to do with beer anyway).

Whatever happened to respecting our fellow posters here? Please apologize to Durwyn for the plastic penis comment.

Now everyone keep it clean, and remember what I said about respect...if this thread degenerates into personal insults it will be locked (THIRD time I've had to lock a thread this week).

What *is* with everyone this week? Is it a full moon or what? You guys are keeping me busy on my weekend! [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]

[ 01-18-2002: Message edited by: Memnoch ]

Ack, you tell me, Memnoch. I think it's something in the water myself. Moon's in crescent phase, anyway.

As Memnoch says, guys, keep it IMPERSONAL. And no more "mini-modding!" There seems to be a growing contingent of people here who are unctuously trying to insinuate themselves as authorities. NOT amusing and NOT impressive. [img]graemlins/1disgust.gif[/img]

If you have a problem with someone's behavior, report it to one of us privately. Let's have no more threatening on the forum, k?

-Saz

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 01-18-2002, 11:25 PM   #30
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
I sense a disturbance in the force, help me Obi-Wan....and bring beer

ROTFL!! I'm here Mr. Solo, hope you like Malt Duck, is all I could get this time of night...

Reality Show Recaps