Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2004, 08:44 AM   #1
Dirty Meg
Baaz Draconian

If you wish to participate PM me your answers. You will not lose points for wrong answers unless stated. In the questions where you do get penalised for wrong answers, these will only count against your correct answers in the same question - you will not get a negative score. The questions are all related to the catergories they're in. Remember, there are no losers, since a good result reflects well on your grasp of BG2 and a poor score reflects well on your social life. With all that said, here are the questions.

Dedicated follower of fashion.
1. There is no way to stop the Specteral Harpists from attacking you on the second floor of the Harper Building other than by wearing the Harper Amulet. True or False? [2 points]
2. How many Rings of the Ram is it possible to get without cheating? Describe how to acquire them. [1 point for correct number of rings, 1 additional point for each seperate means of acquiring one]
3. Elminster, Khelben Blackstaff, Phaere and Anomen. Who is the odd one out, and why? [3 points] (this is not based on class, or being able to join)

Well respected men.
4. If you were to kill all the joinable NPCs in chapter two, they would have a net value of 4000 exp. True or False? [2 points]
5. Which BG1 characters from candlekeep appear in BG2? [1 point for each correct answer, -1 for each incorrect answer]
6. Aerie, Jaheira , Minsc, Yoshimo all have something in common which no other NPC has. What is it? [3 points]

Set me free.
7. Minsc cannot be imprisoned while berserk. True or False? [2 points]
8. In her cage at the begining of the game, Jaheira suggests that a character with sufficient strength may be able to force the bars open. The maximum possible strength at the begining of the game, with no mods, cheating or bug exploiting is 19, which will not open the bars. List all the possible legitimate ways of having a strength 19 character this early in the game. [1 point for each correct answer, -1 for each incorrect answer]
9. Which recruitable NPCs allow you to be committed into spellhold as a lunatic? [3 points]

Tiebreaker question (this will only count in the event of a draw). What is the connection between the names of the sections of this quiz?

Good luck and all that.

[ 10-09-2004, 11:03 AM: Message edited by: Dirty Meg ]
Old 10-09-2004, 09:07 AM   #2
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Answers sent.
Xen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2004, 10:06 AM   #3
Moon-Child_Lman
Drow Warrior

Answers sent.
Old 10-09-2004, 10:12 AM   #4
bjorn
Zhentarim Guard

Answers sent.

Great Quiz! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-09-2004, 11:06 AM   #5
Dirty Meg
Baaz Draconian

Some good answers so far. When answering, bear in mind that the names of the sections relate to the questions eg. the first section is about things which can be worn, the second about characters.
Old 10-09-2004, 11:28 AM   #6
Moon-Child_Lman
Drow Warrior

Umm... shouldn't have these infos been mentioned at the beginning? Now it's too late for me...
Old 10-09-2004, 12:09 PM   #7
Dirty Meg
Baaz Draconian

It was. I edited the post to put it in italics, but it was already there.
Old 10-09-2004, 12:27 PM   #8
Moon-Child_Lman
Drow Warrior

Alrighty then...so when do we get our scores?
Old 10-09-2004, 12:32 PM   #9
Dirty Meg
Baaz Draconian

I'll post all that have answered so far later tonight. Sorry to give an unfair advantage to those who answer after you. If you want you can reply again.
Old 10-09-2004, 12:45 PM   #10
Moon-Child_Lman
Drow Warrior

No....it's ok...i would still have no idea about some questions ...