Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-28-2002, 04:56 AM   #41
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Michael:
The darker side of the Ironworks...frankly I'm disgusted...

And now you insensitive sods have driven him off...I hope you're happy.
Before you go on about this know both sides of the story. Tiamat constantly interrupted others threads even if very serious threads with meaningless spam. He ruined many peoples roleplaying games in another forum. Now he doesnt do this to people but it affects them none the less. Before you start pointing fingers find out all the facts. I dont agree with some peoples posts to him in this thread but frankly they are not all unwarranted and some people finally lost their temper. I personally dont give a shit one way or another about his posts but then I am not the whole community and he HAS had repeated warnings about it even having his post count cut. After declaring he was going to change his name from Gwhanos to Tiamat he said he would stop the spam and try to act rationally like (most of ) us. Yes he may be young but some others on this board are younger and can act with more responsibility when needed.
Old 04-28-2002, 05:00 AM   #42
Sigmar
Unicorn

I agree with Azure, Tiamt has had plenty of warnings and well he's done this so many times someone finally blew a fuse and gave him a harsh dose of reality.
Old 04-28-2002, 05:19 AM   #43
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Michael:

There is a fine line between brilliance and insanity... Consider also that it must take a genius to always stay in character like that...I certainly couldn't do it.
Michael, I think that he's NOT staying "in character", I think that's how it comes natural for him to post. And it's not the fine line between brilliance and insanity here. It's the large, thick and easily spotted line between idiocy and intellect.
Old 04-28-2002, 05:19 AM   #44
Katherine
Zhentarim Guard

Hmm? I thought someone was posting a picture of their newborn child from the topic title. I'm exteremely disappointed. Maybe someone here can work on having a baby so we can see cute little pictures soon? I could start working on that immediately if someone were to send a handsome man my way... I'd do this only for the sake of IW, though.
Old 04-28-2002, 05:49 AM   #45
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by Katherine:
Hmm? I thought someone was posting a picture of their newborn child from the topic title. I'm exteremely disappointed. Maybe someone here can work on having a baby so we can see cute little pictures soon? I could start working on that immediately if someone were to send a handsome man my way... I'd do this only for the sake of IW, though.
LOL I'll send Neb 1st class in a brown envelope now then shall i?
Old 04-28-2002, 08:12 AM   #46
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Katherine:
LOL! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Let's get Larry to post in this thread...then we could see a cute baby pic.

Thanks Cloudy. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 04-28-2002, 08:14 AM: Message edited by: Lioness ]
Old 04-28-2002, 08:26 AM   #47
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Ok, I think we've all said more than enough on this topic, so let's leave the thread to freefall, shall we?

Lioness,
Old 04-28-2002, 08:36 AM   #48
Katherine
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Ok, I think we've all said more than enough on this topic, so let's leave the thread to freefall, shall we?
Okay, if you're done talking about it, I guess that's a good idea.