Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-19-2002, 06:34 AM   #1
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

I am right at the end of ToB and I have a few items that I can't seem to find that Cespenar is pestering me for. I have the Oaken Ring, but I can't find the Nymph's Tear. Also I can't find the various jewels for the Theives Hood.

Finally, does anyone know of any bizzare subquests I might have missed. I am ready to go into the final fight with a party of 6 but no one has capped out on XP. It would be very helpful for them to do so however... more Whirlwinds... more Spike Traps... mmmmm

Any help would be appreciated on both of those points guys. Thanks!
[img]\"http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/sproutman/certwist.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br /><i>\"And the angels all pallid and wan,<br />Uprising, unveiling, affirm,<br />That the play is the tragedy, man,<br />And its hero the Conquerer Worm.\"</i><br /> - Edgar Allan Poe
Barry the Sprout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2002, 07:31 AM   #2
J'aran
Mephistopheles

The Nymph's Tear is, IIRC, somewhere in the Forest of Mir. And for the Thieves' Hood you don't need jewels, but an Antidote Potion and a Ring of Invisibility.
J'aran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2002, 10:45 AM   #3
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by J'aran:
The Nymph's Tear is, IIRC, somewhere in the Forest of Mir. And for the Thieves' Hood you don't need jewels, but an Antidote Potion and a Ring of Invisibility.

OK thanks. I will check the forest. Any idea where I can get hold of a Ring of Invisibility? I think I have an antidote potion somewhere so that shouldn't be a problem. Also any idea on how to gather some more XP? Anything meaningful and non-cheesy would be helpful. Repeatedly killing the same monsters is probably not all that good for my self esteem...
[img]\"http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/sproutman/certwist.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br /><i>\"And the angels all pallid and wan,<br />Uprising, unveiling, affirm,<br />That the play is the tragedy, man,<br />And its hero the Conquerer Worm.\"</i><br /> - Edgar Allan Poe
Barry the Sprout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2002, 11:59 AM   #4
Helspanth
Quintesson

IIRC the ring of invisibility was at Arhkatla in the daystar lich.
Also there was another one at the fist floor of the den of seven vales.The thief guy that tries to escape when he gets beaten too hard has it.
With a party of 6 you wont cap don't worry.I had about 6 million xps the last time and had done every possible quest