Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-29-2002, 04:07 AM   #31
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Rimjaw:
I HEREBY DECLARE BOKKEN THE OFFICIAL PSYCHO OF IRONWORKS. CONGRATS! *Backs away from Bokken.....slowly* [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Man....just when I thought I found a place where I could fit in with the crowd, my secret is revealed. I can't take myself anywhere!
Old 08-29-2002, 06:44 AM   #32
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Bokken:
Man....just when I thought I found a place where I could fit in with the crowd, my secret is revealed. I can't take myself anywhere!
I knew it! His answer and explanation were too well thought out.
Well the good part about that is that every community, even the good ones, has a psycho or two in it and you fit in quite well here in spite of yourself LOL.

Old 09-06-2002, 12:24 PM   #33
edin gal
Dungeon Master

Was he her brother in law?
Old 09-06-2002, 12:27 PM   #34
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Double post, click edit/delete button and tick delete on one of your posts.

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 09-07-2002, 11:07 PM   #35
Hesperex

a ridiculous question if ever I saw one, all we are told is that a women was at her mothers funeral, she fell in love with some guy, and she killed her sister.

Now firstly we need to know who the guy is, what was he doing at the mothers funeral, he must have some connection and therefore there is a good chance that someone other than the mother knew him, the girls sister maybe? It is unlikely he was romanticly invloved with the girls sister as she would probably know him if that was the case. We do not know how the mother died, which could be significant, was it an open funeral? ...could anyone walk in. There is nothing to connect the funeral and the guy to the girl murdering her sister. Did the girl get together with the guy? ...we do not know. Now the girl fell in love with the guy on the spot, this is a clue, she is obviously very spontanious too spontanious. How can any rational person just fall in love with someone they have never met and do not know just by looking at them and particularly at a time when their mother has just died. Surely the grief would be so great that love simply would not be on their mind, unless they were a psychopath of course. She murdered her sister, now surely this girls thoughts we centered around her new love and the death of her mother. Psychopaths are very focused, very single minded ...therefore the killing of her sister must of had something to do with either the death of her mother or the guy. Did she stand to inherit a lot of in her mothers will? ...and not wish to share it with her sister. Did her sister pose some kind of threat to this girls relationship if any even existed with this guy? ...was the death of her sister a possible stepping stone to this guys affections?

I think that the reason she killed her sister was to gain more of any inheritance she would make of her mother, thus increasing her own material wealth and with this possibly that chance of the guy being interested in her...people do funny things for wealth afterall.

This seems far more plausable given the evidence or lack there of than her sister poseing any kind of threat to the girls possible relationship with the guy. It seems to me that if this guy was at the mother funeral then he obviously knew the mother but not necesarilly either of the sisters, if the girl thought he was her dream guy then it is unlikely her sister was feeling the same way ..particularly given the circumstances thus the girl would of likely moved in on the guy quite quicklyso it's hard to link any direct gains the girl could make by killing her sister relating to this guy ...far more likely that it was something to do with there mother.

[ 09-07-2002, 11:08 PM: Message edited by: Hesperex ]

Old 09-08-2002, 04:12 AM   #36
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Bokken:
No big reason really. She just wanted to meet the guy again.

Oh and don't tell me I'm psycho. Not only am I sick of hearing it, but I also believe it 100% so there's no need to convince me...hehe

btw...don't forget to check my profile!!!
So that is how you look like Bokken! How do you look like UNDER the mask? or is it a mask? lol [img]tongue.gif[/img]