Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2002, 11:21 PM   #1
SomeGuy
Unicorn

OKAY!I"M MAD! We played our baseball game today and the other team did'nt have enough players and the rules sad that we had to give them one of our players and everyone,but the coaches said that I should go in!Or my other buddie Trent because we are the only players on the team that have to trade spots every couple of inning.I could handle not getting to play an entire game or being made fun of,but this is just unfair!I did'nt even get to play!!!And after the other team got different players from another team our team,instead of whining of me not going ovber to the other team started whining because our game was only going to be an hour long and not even a real game becuz of the other team.If they don't wanna have me or Trent on the team then WE WON'T BE ON HE TEAM!!!Its always me and Trent who are the ones who ar'nt treated with respect.We always are suggested for saomething bad or so something like what happened today.IT JUST UNFAIR!!!!!!
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 07-09-2002, 11:24 PM   #2
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

That sucks SomeGuy, i'll beat the coaches up 4 ya

Thing like this are the reason i don't play sports [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-09-2002, 11:26 PM   #3
SomeGuy
Unicorn

LB the coaches ar'nt the ones who need to be beat up it is the players.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 07-09-2002, 11:28 PM   #4
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

You sure? The coaches are the ones who decide who play and who dont [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Well if its the kids 'll hit them with paintballs
Old 07-09-2002, 11:30 PM   #5
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Hit the kids!Hit the kids!Hit the kids!Hit the kids! lol Hit DJ the most and cover him with pink ones!
Old 07-10-2002, 06:00 AM   #6
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
You sure? The coaches are the ones who decide who play and who dont [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Well if its the kids 'll hit them with paintballs
I`d really like to see that. a big group of players covered in pink paintballs .
Old 07-10-2002, 09:00 AM   #7
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

Well instead of quiting and not being able to do anyt hing to wreak your revenge, stay on the team and SUCK. IF a ball gets hit at you stand there and dont catch it. Whenever youre up to bat, stand there and dont swing even if the pitch is a fat one. If you get hit by a pitch walk to first base. When the coach give you the "steal" sign, walk to second base and let them tag you out. Say "Thank you very much." At practice drill your coach in the back of the head with a good fastball. Or throw him your slider Spit in the Gatorade jug a few times while youre in the dugout.

Or you could just quit and take up street hockey. Its more fun anyway.

Ignore me Youll know what is right and youll take the path. Besides Im just evil mean rotton and nasty

[ 07-10-2002, 09:01 AM: Message edited by: Earthdog ]