Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-14-2002, 11:05 PM   #1
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Let's face it, no matter our ages, we've ALL been bored at some time. What do you do to entertain yourself when you are incredibly bored?

I will begin with one of mine:

Sometimes late at night, when bored, I will play a CD, and move the mouse around to beat of the music, and navigate around all my icons on my desktop LOL. I lose if I actually touch an icon (its gotta go through that small space between icons to be legit). Yep... *cough* sad isn't it? I miss the blueboard's space and stars, I used to "zoom" my icon amongst them LOL years ago.

I've also counted tiles before, but only a couple of times in my life, used to count sheep to try to get to sleep, but that is bogus, you waste too much brain power conjuring up said sheep in your mind and then you aren't able to mentally relax to go to sleep. I've been on dates before, at a restaurant, and didn't know what to say, so read the entire menu in detail instead LOL.

Anyways, what stupid bored tricks to yall have?

[ 09-14-2002, 11:06 PM: Message edited by: ladyzekke ]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 09-14-2002, 11:08 PM   #2
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

Have hug wars with you ! *hugs*
hehehe make card towers over 6 stories high and then skim assorted beer mats at them (dont ask) until it falls... try the biscuit race solo, put a biscuit on you forhead and work it into your mouth without it falling to the floor...time consuming paly NwN's or fingerboard...but you need a fingerboard for that!
Felix
Old 09-14-2002, 11:11 PM   #3
Lord Lothar
Quintesson

Read the wierd stuff people post at Ironworks...
Old 09-14-2002, 11:18 PM   #4
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

hehehe i agree even though that mite have been aimed at my huggin wars... dont make me land a load of *hugs* on ya dude theres only one thing worse than that unelss your my mate chris... we hug each othr to wind up the girls... but if you want to hear about that you have to put 20pence in the hat....
*pushes hat forwards*
Felix
Old 09-14-2002, 11:20 PM   #5
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Let's face it, no matter our ages, we've ALL been bored at some time. What do you do to entertain yourself when you are incredibly bored?

I will begin with one of mine:

Sometimes late at night, when bored, I will play a CD, and move the mouse around to beat of the music, and navigate around all my icons on my desktop LOL. I lose if I actually touch an icon (its gotta go through that small space between icons to be legit). Yep... *cough* sad isn't it? I miss the blueboard's space and stars, I used to "zoom" my icon amongst them LOL years ago.

I've also counted tiles before, but only a couple of times in my life, used to count sheep to try to get to sleep, but that is bogus, you waste too much brain power conjuring up said sheep in your mind and then you aren't able to mentally relax to go to sleep. I've been on dates before, at a restaurant, and didn't know what to say, so read the entire menu in detail instead LOL.

Anyways, what stupid bored tricks to yall have?
LOL yeah that sheep counting is WERY boring i have tried tha when i cant sleep lol but that dont help!
And poor your date mwhahaah he must think you are a strange girl who read the darn menu thingie all the time then he must think she hates me lol but here take a beer LZ and be happy! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-14-2002, 11:21 PM   #6
Lord Lothar
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by FelixJaeger:
hehehe i agree even though that mite have been aimed at my huggin wars... dont make me land a load of *hugs* on ya dude theres only one thing worse than that unelss your my mate chris... we hug each othr to wind up the girls... but if you want to hear about that you have to put 20pence in the hat....
*pushes hat forwards*
Felix
*puts 20pence in the hat*
Old 09-14-2002, 11:24 PM   #7
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

*takes 20p and puts it in chocolate dispenser thingie*
me and my friend chris hugged and all the girls were jealous cuz they all love chris
*takes chocolate bar*
what i didnt say it would be good, what do you expect ofr 20 p?
Felix
Old 09-14-2002, 11:32 PM   #8
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Oooo I've got 60 pence for the hat! So what is this Chris guy some kinda Adonis or what? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Megabot - thanks, what is this beer Swedish? If so, cool I love beer made with nice clean water for a change! [img]smile.gif[/img] Oh, and if you go on a date with a girl to a restaurant, just remember it is best to SPEAK every once in awhile, lest the menu beguilement!

Reality Show Recaps
Old 09-14-2002, 11:36 PM   #9
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

You'll know when I'm bored if I'm around because I'll pick up and read ANYTHING...even the back of bug spray cans or taxidermy brochures. I'm rarely bored, and generally only when I'm around other people that I DON'T want to be around and having to wait on their sorry arses to hurry up and do something.

-Sazerac

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 09-14-2002, 11:36 PM   #10
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

I dunno what an adonis is? and im missing out on valuable *hugs* anyone? please? no the girls in my school arej ust blind.... hehehe oh well if it makes me feel better it might delude some of you...
Felix